New Swag

Show me the 50 year old man whose wife would allow NYCFC bedsheets! Or the single 50 year old who can get laid with those on the bed!!!
Brad-Pitt.jpg

saw a new hat in one of the small merch stands on the 1sr floor concourse but hands were double fisting beers so didn't stop to purchase it. Went back down at halftime and they were sold out. It was adidas, soft/unstructured, buckle closure in the back, weathered dark blue body with the NYC monogram in sky blue. Kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it first

saw a new hat in one of the small merch stands on the 1sr floor concourse but hands were double fisting beers so didn't stop to purchase it. Went back down at halftime and they were sold out. It was adidas, soft/unstructured, buckle closure in the back, weathered dark blue body with the NYC monogram in sky blue. Kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it first

yea i saw a lot of people with it during the game, including a couple of guys buying it while i was purchasing my winter beanie. i thought it was the onlyny hat but then i realized the color of the monogram was different ( it was blue compared to the white).

it looked nice, but i still got my old flex fit and that will do for now.

Reactions: Goodfella
yea i saw a lot of people with it during the game, including a couple of guys buying it while i was purchasing my winter beanie. i thought it was the onlyny hat but then i realized the color of the monogram was different ( it was blue compared to the white).

it looked nice, but i still got my old flex fit and that will do for now.
yup that's the one, the monogram was bigger on this than the onlyNY hat

He who hesitates is lost. I've learned that lesson before and don't make the mistake any more.

Reactions: Goodfella