New Swag

Will trade beer / soul / left foot / part of a kidney / or just pay a slightly inflated value for anyone that picked up one of those Irish / Celtic Knot Scarves. All sold out by the time I got around the stadium. Beer(s) can even come from the incredibly nice beer lady who calls everyone sweetheart and beautiful too.
same

Reactions: Schwallacus
Will trade beer / soul / left foot / part of a kidney / or just pay a slightly inflated value for anyone that picked up one of those Irish / Celtic Knot Scarves. All sold out by the time I got around the stadium. Beer(s) can even come from the incredibly nice beer lady who calls everyone sweetheart and beautiful too.
I was surprised at how few there were when I went into the store around 1:20. They are trying to push people to enter the stadium early and pay $13.50 for beer.

Its coming towards winter here in Australia, so i pulled the trigger and purchased these two and got them in the mail today !!

Both really nice, both midweight so it wouldn't help you guys in the snowstorm pounding New York at the moment !! Luckily it doesn't get that cold where I live. Size was spot on, both XL

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

i'm having the worst experience trying to get refunded for my defective jersey, last time i buy anything from mlsstore.com

Can someone point me to where I can buy this beanie?

1fc1908a33deb91edb05f6705f7f4df2.jpg

Hmm. Last year that was the favorite hat by the team. Though the dark blue was actually light blue. If you watch videos from the DC match this past weekend, all the coaches wore it.

Hmm. Last year that was the favorite hat by the team. Though the dark blue was actually light blue. If you watch videos from the DC match this past weekend, all the coaches wore it.
Yeah I don't remember it last year. Noticed it the first time over the weekend because most of the guys on the bench were wearing it.