New Swag

Not a gear guy in general, but I had to get the pigeon scarf. Plenty at the team store by Section 119 as of 1pm. No NYCFC on the pigeon side is a nice touch. $30, or $27 with the STH season card. Fewer of the green scarves.image.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a gear guy in general, but I had to get the pigeon scarf. Plenty at the team store by Section 119 as of 1pm. No NYCFC on the pigeon side is a nice touch. $30, or $27 with the STH season card. Fewer of the green scarves.View attachment 6828
These were long gone by the time I made it to the shop. If anyone picked up an extra for your fellow forum posters I can take it off your hands...

These were long gone by the time I made it to the shop. If anyone picked up an extra for your fellow forum posters I can take it off your hands...
Same. My wife and I got but my friend is looking for 1.

I still find it funny that pigeons and trains, two things that exist in every major metropolitan city in the world, have come to somehow represent New York to this club.
While it isn't the oldest, NYC does have the largest subway system in the world (by station count, not track distance), so there is that feather.

I'm not touching the other one.

I still find it funny that pigeons and trains, two things that exist in every major metropolitan city in the world, have come to somehow represent New York to this club.
I have always associated those two things with NYC as non-New Yorker. No other subway system in this country comes close to the one in NYC.

There are mountains outside of Colorado.
Peaches are not just from Georgia.
Lakes are not exclusive to Minnesota.
Paris is the City of Light, yet most cities have electricity.
I don't think most mascots or regional symbols are items particular to that area.

There are mountains outside of Colorado.
Peaches are not just from Georgia.
Lakes are not exclusive to Minnesota.
Paris is the City of Light, yet most cities have electricity.
I don't think most mascots or regional symbols are items particular to that area.

Agree. On the other hand it reminds me of the old joke:

Two New Yorkers are walking in Central Park and see a squirrel run out from behind a bush, pause as if to look a them, and then scurry up a tree.

One turns to the other and says, "Only in New York!"

I am probably late to the party but don't spend a lot of time perusing the forum. Does anyone have a For Club and Country Scarf they don't want? I have lots of season ticket stuff (2015-2017) I am willing to potentially part with as well as cash. I have been looking since I saw people with them after the give away but no one wants to part with one.

I am probably late to the party but don't spend a lot of time perusing the forum. Does anyone have a For Club and Country Scarf they don't want? I have lots of season ticket stuff (2015-2017) I am willing to potentially part with as well as cash. I have been looking since I saw people with them after the give away but no one wants to part with one.

In the same boat. I REALLY want that scarf. $100

which scarf is this? a NYCFC one?