New Swag

My guess is between 2k and 3k. I don't think they'll do more than a handful. If they do, I only see the starting XI being put up. Then you might be able to snag a Callens or something for 500 or so.
They're all up!

Except for the keepers and Khiry Shelton for whatever reason.

They're all up!

Except for the keepers and Khiry Shelton for whatever reason.

See above,
I'm hearing there will be 24 for sale. No GK jerseys, as they will be wearing the regular jerseys.

As for Khiry, maybe he didn't even have one made since there's no chance he'll play and there were in "extremely limited quantities".

Reactions: Christopher Jee
The auction end on May 4 at 11:55 PM. With the auction closing two weeks away the bids are going to come in late, or people will forget and none will come in at all.

Villa is up to $2000 now

The bids went from 800 to 2000. That's a 2.5x jump in the price. Auction theory suggests that this would be a bid to remove more bids with this being the highest bid the 2000 bid person can pay. It's so early though, that theory can be thrown out the door and this jersey couldn't fetch 10,000 in two weeks time.

Bidding on an auction early is asinine.

Also, I could not find any mention of these jerseys being signed, game-worn or even game-prepared.

Also, I could not find any mention of these jerseys being signed, game-worn or even game-prepared.
This article says they're "game jerseys". Which could really mean anything. Unless you are REALLY into this charitable cause, it would be really silly to bid more than $300 on any of these. $2000 for a possibly unworn Villa jersey is insane.

It's still a not for sale jersey, so it's exclusive to the clubs. They probably have 50 or so just to be safe in terms of sizing, printing, etc.

I would not care if it's game worn or not. NYCFC has been terrible at authenticating game worn items. I would bid on one because its something NYCFC.

If it's not game worn or game prepared, there would be nothing stopping them from selling me of them if the demand is high enough.

$2000 for a possibly unworn Villa jersey is insane.

Nah, man. The prices will surely be outrageous BUT they aren't unwarranted. These really are a super limited item in a very special legacy period for Villa. Whoever ends up with that jersey owns an incredible piece of NYCFC history. That's the type of shit you loan out to a museum later on. These are like one of a kind art prints.

Reactions: ktdNYCFC
Nah, man. The prices will surely be outrageous BUT they aren't unwarranted. These really are a super limited item in a very special legacy period for Villa. Whoever ends up with that jersey owns an incredible piece of NYCFC history. That's the type of shit you loan out to a museum later on. These are like one of a kind art prints.
I really want one of these, but come on, man. I think "incredible piece of NYCFC history" is overselling it a bit haha