New Swag

Who, as a category? Other NYCFC supporters? Fans of other teams?

Never mind. Found it. Other NYC supporters.
This from me, a person who likes to bitch: some people will bitch about anything.

If they want a cool partnership, go and fucking get one. Oh you can't? Well that's why you don't get to have one.

This shit isn't hard, people.

This from me, a person who likes to bitch: some people will bitch about anything.

If they want a cool partnership, go and fucking get one. Oh you can't? Well that's why you don't get to have one.

This shit isn't hard, people.
There were so many types of stupid in the criticisms and whines that I couldn't pick one to focus on. But you started so here I am: many of the critics contrast their groups to TR because TR is too easy to join. Their groups are selective, more pure, real fans, passionate, requiring commitment, etc., while TR just takes cash and wants cash. Which is fine. That's a brand. That's a way to set up your SG. But when they also bitch about not getting in on the corporate licensing deal it kind of undermines the whole persona they just boasted about.

There were so many types of stupid in the criticisms and whines that I couldn't pick one to focus on. But you started so here I am: many of the critics contrast their groups to TR because TR is too easy to join. Their groups are selective, more pure, real fans, passionate, requiring commitment, etc., while TR just takes cash and wants cash. Which is fine. That's a brand. That's a way to set up your SG. But when they also bitch about not getting in on the corporate licensing deal it kind of undermines the whole persona they just boasted about.
giphy.gif

My only thing is that the Electric City stuff is way more my style and I hope this M&N thing doesn't take away momentum from that :)

Reactions: NickFromAstoria
My only thing is that the Electric City stuff is way more my style and I hope this M&N thing doesn't take away momentum from that :)

We did take a break to give this collection room but we are cooking. It's a lot tougher when you have to design, source, inventory and ship on your own. We are gaining some experience and coming back later this year with EC.

Every NYCFC video has #NYISBLUE 8.6.17 on the top right corner to advertise the home derby match. Shocked that this slogan (NY IS BLUE, NEW YORK IS BLUE, etc.) isn't even the winning city scarf design. Leaving the decision to the voters is terrible, in any choice.

Reactions: The Toe
Dumb Question:

How do we get our discount on the team store? I forgot and couldn't find anything in my e-mail.
Dumb Question:

How do we get our discount on the team store? I forgot and couldn't find anything in my e-mail.
You have a coupon code specific to your account. If you can't find it, email your team rep. They should be able to retrieve it for you.
If you have your emails saved somewhere with decent indexing, look for the phrase "online shop discount" in February 2016.