New Swag

they go downward like the Real Madrid one. Just was showing the mexico one for the thickness pattern and color style
Gotcha, thanks. Any clue on the crest color? Assuming monochrome based on everything we've seen

Edit: Can't read apparently. Saw you mention "white-ish".

Also, is that Real Madrid kit you posted from a past year or is that some sort of mock-up?

okay, so are u suggesting i dont share them?
No, by all means share, but my point was that nothing you mentioned was eyeopening OMG type information that would set the interweb on fire, so the concern about sharing outside of the Forums shouldn’t be a concern. Plus, if it’s on the Forums, it’s on the interweb, so google has probably already cataloged it.

Reactions: mgarbowski
No, by all means share, but my point was that nothing you mentioned was eyeopening OMG type information that would set the interweb on fire, so the concern about sharing outside of the Forums shouldn’t be a concern. Plus, if it’s on the Forums, it’s on the interweb, so google has probably already cataloged it.

got ya... i had posted something once before about players that were getting cut and it found its way to twitter. i took some shit from my source for that one because the players hadnt even found out themselves yet. so i just prefer it stays here.

got ya... i had posted something once before about players that were getting cut and it found its way to twitter. i took some shit from my source for that one because the players hadnt even found out themselves yet. so i just prefer it stays here.
You do realize that the Forums is not a locked environment and anybody on the interweb can read everything posted??? Your source has every right to be mad about the cut players because that’s somebody’s livelihood you’re talking about, not a jersey design that’s been delivered and is just waiting to be sold.

You do realize that the Forums is not a locked environment and anybody on the interweb can read everything posted??? Your source has every right to be mad about the cut players because that’s somebody’s livelihood you’re talking about, not a jersey design that’s been delivered and is just waiting to be sold.

of course i realize that but how many people outside this community are coming in and reading our new swag thread? just said id appreciate it if it stays here, thats all.

Bored at work today and did a very rough mock-up based on the most recent rumors.

2XlENtF.jpg

Last edited:
More stuff starting to pop up on Fanatics, nothing terribly out of the ordinary although I'm a little confused by what exactly this "pocket" tee has going on

View attachment 8036
Ended up copping this. Nice bonded inner pocket. Is decently deep, but I have no idea how durable it is. The finish on the pocket cut has no stretch and chafes. Shirt hangs and feels good to the skin. I was pleasantly surprised.

After coming to terms that I won’t be purchasing the new away shirt. I found the current home shirt replica for under $50 with shipping from todofut.