New Swag

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_City_FC_Men/New_York_City_FC_Gradient_Big_Logo_Flip_Flops
thumb.aspx

Reactions: adam
I see no issue with a club — of any kind really — limiting the sale of gear with its name and logo to club members.
Yeah. I'm guessing it's a calculated move. Any gain from selling to non-club members is outweighed by the loss of brand value from having non club members wearing it, the loss of club members who no longer understand what the point of being in the club is, or the possibility of people signing up for the swag.

Updated picture shows a gray cap although description says Navy. still includes the gratuitous and unnecessary badge
View attachment 8363 View attachment 8364
Well I kind of like it and was thinking of picking one up but after reading the description now I'm not so sure:

Illuminate every room you enter with your vehement New York City FC passion when you choose this spectacular Jersey Hook flatbrim snapback adjustable hat from adidas. No one will be able to miss your die-hard New York City FC fervor when they spot you sporting this elite cap!
Not always feeling like I want to vehemently illuminate rooms with my fervor when I walk in. Sometimes, sure, but not all the time.

Well I kind of like it and was thinking of picking one up but after reading the description now I'm not so sure:

Illuminate every room you enter with your vehement New York City FC passion when you choose this spectacular Jersey Hook flatbrim snapback adjustable hat from adidas. No one will be able to miss your die-hard New York City FC fervor when they spot you sporting this elite cap!
Not always feeling like I want to vehemently illuminate rooms with my fervor when I walk in. Sometimes, sure, but not all the time.
Sounds like Tony Bologna wrote that shit