New Swag

Is that Jeb?

M90185_01_standard.jpg

Too generic for its price. At least make the fucking thing navy or something. every team has the same generic crap.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
Too generic for its price. At least make the fucking thing navy or something. every team has the same generic crap.
Yep...Adidas doesn't respect the league.

I hope MLS does as the NBA just did and opens the next contract up for bidding from Nike and UA...

Reactions: franchise646
Would love to see different companies get a chance to break into the league would make Jersey week actually something to look forward too instead of just every teams color thrown on a three stripe template with a little gimmick thrown on it.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
Would love to see different companies get a chance to break into the league would make Jersey week actually something to look forward too instead of just every teams color thrown on a three stripe template with a little gimmick thrown on it.
Won't happen with a North American sports league.

H
Yep...Adidas doesn't respect the league.

I hope MLS does as the NBA just did and opens the next contract up for bidding from Nike and UA...
Haha meanwhile over in Manchester everyone says let's hope city fuck Nike off and get adidas

I purchased the Mix player shirt at the stadium. The black t-shirt with his name and number. I got the blue one with Lampards name on the back (before Lampardgate). I find it strange that the Mix one is much better quaility than then Lampard one. Pretty sure they were the same price, too. The shirts themselves feel almost the same, but the printing and lettering on the Mix shirt seems much better and seems like it will last longer.

Anybody have a clear shot of that knit cap that a lot of the ladies were wearing? It's baby, navy and orange and looked to have some silver threading in it or something. Pom pom on top. SUPER dope cap.

Anybody have a clear shot of that knit cap that a lot of the ladies were wearing? It's baby, navy and orange and looked to have some silver threading in it or something. Pom pom on top. SUPER dope cap.
Like shiny silver, almost glittery? Saw a lot of girls wearing them and they had them in the store.

Yeah, that's the one. I figured it was in the shop somewhere but I didn't see it. Gotta go check the store out on an off day.

Yeah, that's the one. I figured it was in the shop somewhere but I didn't see it. Gotta go check the store out on an off day.
Definitely saw it in the Yankees shop that's next to the Hard Rock.