New Swag

I'm still completely blown away that they made such a small amount of the champions jerseys, an amount way under demand, screwed almost all of them up, and refused to make more to correct the problem. I mean, it's literally unbelievable how bad that is. I just can't get over that level of incompetence.

I'm still completely blown away that they made such a small amount of the champions jerseys, an amount way under demand, screwed almost all of them up, and refused to make more to correct the problem. I mean, it's literally unbelievable how bad that is. I just can't get over that level of incompetence.
AFAICT the MLS store is out of NYCFC 2021 mens home jerseys. Period. It is pretty common that clubs/manufacturers don't make more when they run out. It seems odd, but I expect that factories set their production schedules months in advance and it disrupts a whole lot to suddenly retool when something sells more than expected. Venezia sold out of 3 or 4 different jersey designs this year almost immediately and they could make a ton of additional money but there is no sign as yet that any of them are coming back into production.
For the NYCFC champion jersey, the 2022 home kit is going to be the same as 2021. So there's a new production run that will be available soon and they probably should increase the order for that, but I'm not surprised they aren't rushing to create a new 2021 + star production run.

Reactions: Schwallacus
I received my champions jersey from fanatics today…and the star is slightly off center and not aligned over the NYCFC badge. Ugh.

I received one of those “were sorry there was a problem with your order” emails and a refund.

inconceivable how they have screwed this up.

Reactions: ZYanksRule
I received my champions jersey from fanatics today…and the star is slightly off center and not aligned over the NYCFC badge. Ugh.

I received one of those “were sorry there was a problem with your order” emails and a refund.

Free Jersey for now, just wait til they make some correct jerseys.

Same, but its free...

Insane I’m still waiting on this hoodie. Scheduled delivery for today but it just left the FedEx location in a completely different state thousands of miles away. What a joke fanatics is when it comes to this crap. Should’ve used a better shipping method than FedEx SmartPost.

Insane I’m still waiting on this hoodie. Scheduled delivery for today but it just left the FedEx location in a completely different state thousands of miles away. What a joke fanatics is when it comes to this crap. Should’ve used a better shipping method than FedEx SmartPost.
Mine came today, for what it's worth

Mine came today, for what it's worth
Contacted MLS Store and FedEx immediately after that it left the FedEx location it was at for 3 days. But now the delivery date says pending. The lady I spoke with from the MLS Store says if it doesn’t get delivered tomorrow I can either have them send another and it gets expedited or ask for a refund.

Same, but its free...
Well, my Champions 2021 jersey was just pushed back to February 1 shipping as they claim it's out of stock. I ordered it almost immediately upon release. So far the date changed from mid Dec, to Dec 31, to Jan 6, to Jan 24, to Feb 1. And they sent me a refund for a whopping $4.99 as a courtesy. I suspect it will never come, which may save me the annoyance of getting it with the star misplaced somewhere.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Well, my Champions 2021 jersey was just pushed back to February 1 shipping as they claim it's out of stock. I ordered it almost immediately upon release. So far the date changed from mid Dec, to Dec 31, to Jan 6, to Jan 24, to Feb 1. And they sent me a refund for a whopping $4.99 as a courtesy. I suspect it will never come, which may save me the annoyance of getting it with the star misplaced somewhere.
Similar boat but I haven't received the out of stock email yet nor a courtesy refund. I want that damn kit. And I really want it with MLS patches on both sleeves like the players.

American Express currently has an offer where you spend $100 at Fanatics and get $20 back as an Amex statement credit. Not everyone gets the same offers but it's worth checking. Mine specified I can do it up to two times for $40 back total between now and 3/31.

American Express currently has an offer where you spend $100 at Fanatics and get $20 back as an Amex statement credit. Not everyone gets the same offers but it's worth checking. Mine specified I can do it up to two times for $40 back total between now and 3/31.
Chase has similar credit card offers out for Fanatics. Always best before you buy something to check for credit card offers and the best shopping portal for additional points/cashback.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between the Altitude Full Zip Jacket and the Links Full-Zip Golf Jacket?

Can anyone tell me what's the difference between the Altitude Full Zip Jacket and the Links Full-Zip Golf Jacket?

The first one looks like a slightly puffy down jacket.

Per the item descriptions, and as 4 413Blue stated, it looks like a similar jacket but just for different temps, hence one being puffer and one being not puffer.

Altitude;
Midweight jacket suitable for mild temperatures

Links; (golf?)
Lightweight jacket suitable for moderate temperatures

Reactions: mgarbowski
One month later. I want a refund.
Have been tempted to do the same with the jersey. Also been hearing it’s the reverse of the usual fit - it fits a size bigger rather than tighter which is not usually the case with authentics. I ordered a size up which would not be good.