New Swag

Looks just like him.

sheesh $60 for a bobblehead? is that what they normally go for?

From MLS Store: We are writing today to provide an important update regarding the status of your order. We no longer have the Men's New York City FC adidas Light Blue 2021 MLS Cup Champions Primary Authentic Jersey available to fulfill. As sports fans ourselves, we understand the disappointment of not having the gear you have been waiting for.

I'm not a happy lion today.

From MLS Store: We are writing today to provide an important update regarding the status of your order. We no longer have the Men's New York City FC adidas Light Blue 2021 MLS Cup Champions Primary Authentic Jersey available to fulfill. As sports fans ourselves, we understand the disappointment of not having the gear you have been waiting for.

Cancelled mine this week just to avoid being disappointed when this email would inevitably arrive.

• Sad
Reactions: mgarbowski
they clearly underestimated the demand... or they simply did not expect NYCFC to win MLS cup. lol.

maybe one of the local stores have the stars that can be applied to a regular jersey.

they clearly underestimated the demand... or they simply did not expect NYCFC to win MLS cup. lol.

maybe one of the local stores have the stars that can be applied to a regular jersey.
I wonder, if at all, there will be stock at the team store for the home opener.

I wonder, if at all, there will be stock at the team store for the home opener.

it's curious though. based on the pics from the kitman, the stars simply come in a big bag ready to be applied. so does that mean they are out of authentic jerseys or out of stars? Can't believe they'd be out of stars since we aren't the only team who needs one.

i should swing by the pele store and see if they have any in stock or if they have stars that can be applied.

it's curious though. based on the pics from the kitman, the stars simply come in a big bag ready to be applied. so does that mean they are out of authentic jerseys or out of stars? Can't believe they'd be out of stars since we aren't the only team who needs one.
When I initially ordered the 21 Champions kit I assumed from the photo that the "Champions" and the number 21 were a special set colored silver-ish to match the other accoutrements, different from the usual name/number. Maybe I was/am wrong about that. But that may be why it was more limited in quantity.

Here's the pic:
1644441470676.png

If anyone finds one in size Large with the star, silver MLS crest, and the Champions 21 in silver on the back. Buy one for me, I'll pay for you it + shipping + finders fee ($100).

When I initially ordered the 21 Champions kit I assumed from the photo that the "Champions" and the number 21 were a special set colored silver-ish to match the other accoutrements, different from the usual name/number. Maybe I was/am wrong about that. But that may be why it was more limited in quantity.

Here's the pic:
View attachment 11852

i should swing by the pele store and see if they have any in stock or if they have stars that can be applied.
I think the issue is that they are out of stock for blank Home kits (authentic). They only have replica kits available on the MLS site. Since the stars only go on the authentic kits, they don't have anything in stock to add stars onto. Based on the pictures of the misaligned stars, I'd assume that they just flocked/heat stamped the stars onto already existing blank authentic kits and added the silver MLS numbering to make it "championship" status.

I'd assume the whole supply chain fuckery didn't help anything, plus the fact that they messed up the authentics that they did have means we are just sitting around waiting for properly labelled/affixed authentic kits.

Reactions: JayH and moogoo

Fanatics canceled mine yesterday too, and offered to replace it with a new 2022 authentic. Safe to say, I’ll be getting a refund. I went ahead and ordered one of the authentics on adidas (hoping I can fit into a 2XL despite that also being my replica size). Figure even if they’re missing a sleeve patch, I can apply it on later

Fanatics canceled mine yesterday too, and offered to replace it with a new 2022 authentic. Safe to say, I’ll be getting a refund. I went ahead and ordered one of the authentics on adidas (hoping I can fit into a 2XL despite that also being my replica size). Figure even if they’re missing a sleeve patch, I can apply it on later
Adidas sent my jersey and it’s fantastic. star is in the right place and everything... Now I just need to apply the sleeve patches…

Reactions: moogoo

Finally gave up on the 4 jerseys for the fam that I ordered. Just couldn't commit to letting them replace them with a jersey I haven't seen yet. Would have been nice if the deadline was after the jersey was actually announced. :mad: :mad::mad::mad: