New Swag

It actually hurts my eyes looking at that jersey. Those are god-awful.

yea i dunno who made the decision on these, but they were clearing giving zero fucks. they could have done much better for a marvel themed jersey/shirt.

TIL that Upper90 closed its meatspace stores. Does anyone know where I can get numbers and letters put on a blank USMNT jersey?

Some still exist but they are called "Soccer post" now. at least the one in queens is called that now. not sure if they still do custom requests.

Reactions: mgarbowski
TIL that Upper90 closed its meatspace stores. Does anyone know where I can get numbers and letters put on a blank USMNT jersey?

I believe Pele soccer in times square provides the custom number/letter service. I'd call to make sure but I seem to remember they had the equipment the last time I walked through. haven't used their services for this so i can't vouch for quality.

there are a couple other soccer post/upper 90 stores. the one i've been to is on UWS 86th street off broadway

There's a former Upper90/now Soccer Post location on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn between Hoyt and Bond

Reactions: moogoo

Reactions: JCMore
Yes. That makes sense.
ETA Trying to remember what event it was where I met Johnson and who else was there but drawing blanks. Forum search isn’t helping either.

My wife and I went to an event at Red Rooster in Harlem in 2017, it was through some MasterCard events thing. Sean Johnson, Caludio Reyna and Tommy Mac were there with Marcus Samuelson. I think there was forum chatter about the event ahead of time and several forum people were there, did you go to that? The players signed stuff at the end.

Yesterday season members got an email for 20% one-day only off all NYCFC gear, which turned out did not include jerseys.
But, while looking into that I checked and Chase had a 20% cash back offer for Fanatics on one of my credit cards, with minimum $70 spend up to max $22 back (ie 20% of $110). If you have any Chase cards it is worth checking if you have the offer. On an authentic jersey that costs $150 or more it's 14% or less with the cap, but $22 ain't hay.

Last edited:
Yesterday season members got an email for 20% one-day only off all NYCFC gear, which turned out did not include jerseys.
But, while looking into that I checked and Chase had a 20% cash back offer for Fanatics on one of my credit cards, with minimum $70 spend up to max $22 back (ie 20% of $110). If you have any Chase cards it is worth checking if you have the offer. On a an authentic jersey that costs $150 or more it's 14% or less with the cap, but $22 ain't hay.

Darn.. didn't have that in my account. Good find though