3 Kaka - Orlando City
4 Andrea Pirlo - NYCFC
5 David Villa - NYCFC
6 Obafemi Martins - Seattle Sounders
7 Frank Lampard - NYCFC
8 Bradley Wright-Phillips - NY Red Bulls
9 Brek Shea - Orlando City
10 Mix Diskerud - NYCFC

Very impressive for Pirlo since he joined halfway through the season. I know Gerrard did as well but his transfer was announced at the beginning of the season so his jersey was available much longer.

Hey ya'll:

Savile Rogue has put a bunch of new stuff on their site which you can check out right here:

http://www.savile-rogue.com/america-mls-c516/new-york-city-fc-c745

Also, I'm happy to report that they have offered us more coupons which are good through December for free shipping to the USA by spending a certain amount of money. Here are the codes for that:

NYC100 – Free standard shipping to US when you spend $100
NYC150 - Free express shipping to US when you spend $150

The scarves are awesome albeit expensive. If you're going to get one scarf, this should be it. It's extremely comfortable and will keep you toasty in the coming months. Enjoy.

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
going back to the leaked 2016 gear it looks like navy shorts are going to be paired with the sky blue home shirt next season.

View attachment 3600
not necessarily as they are not designated as the primary only 'replica'. these are more likely the shorts that will be worn with the new away kit

Hey ya'll:

Savile Rogue has put a bunch of new stuff on their site which you can check out right here:

http://www.savile-rogue.com/america-mls-c516/new-york-city-fc-c745

Also, I'm happy to report that they have offered us more coupons which are good through December for free shipping to the USA by spending a certain amount of money. Here are the codes for that:

NYC100 – Free standard shipping to US when you spend $100
NYC150 - Free express shipping to US when you spend $150

The scarves are awesome albeit expensive. If you're going to get one scarf, this should be it. It's extremely comfortable and will keep you toasty in the coming months. Enjoy.
But be aware that I got hit with a $50 customs bill. Just a word of warning.

But be aware that I got hit with a $50 customs bill. Just a word of warning.
Always a possibility when buying internationally. Just want to note that it is far from certain, and probably a low percentage risk. Of course, when it happens to you, you don't care if it's a 2%, 5% or 80% risk. I ordered the same time as Midas and was spared. I also buy photography equipment fairly often off eBay from HK and Japan, and have only been hit once myself.

giphy.gif

SWEET MOTHER HOW DID I MISS THIS YESTERDAY!?

Was it a one day sale?
Yep. It was 50% off clearance prices. Practice jerseys were $20. Long sleeve pre match tops were $30. The coaches sideline jacket was $53 down from $150. It was a glorious sale haha

Yep. It was 50% off clearance prices. Practice jerseys were $20. Long sleeve pre match tops were $30. The coaches sideline jacket was $53 down from $150. It was a glorious sale haha
dammit! woulda snagged that grey rain jacket. Good looking out though

So the wife is knitting me a hat. Anyone know somewhere I could get something like an NYCFC logo patch to put on it?