New Swag

Not sure if anyone's mentioned already, but Sports Authority is going out of business. Seems like they're usually light on NYCFC stuff, but may be worth poking your head in if you're in the market for something. The one on 3rd Ave had a few home replicas, tshirts, and polos as of today.

Reactions: Goodfella
Not sure if anyone's mentioned already, but Sports Authority is going out of business. Seems like they're usually light on NYCFC stuff, but may be worth poking your head in if you're in the market for something. The one on 3rd Ave had a few home replicas, tshirts, and polos as of today.
3rd and 51st? Sadly, they're only offering 10-30% off on things, which seems a pretty lame discount for a place going outta business.

3rd and 51st? Sadly, they're only offering 10-30% off on things, which seems a pretty lame discount for a place going outta business.
That's the one.

Stores usually start with smaller discounts and then increase them as they get closer to the actual closing day. There was still stuff in the store that was not marked down.

I saw someone with a tshirt that had the NWO font but said NYC. Can someone shed some light on this item.

I saw someone with a tshirt that had the NWO font but said NYC. Can someone shed some light on this item.

maxresdefault.jpg

Only the baddest stable in town, brother.

I know what an NWO shirt looks like but it was that font but it said NYC instead. I'm sure it was in the supporter sections. Does anyone know about the shirt?

I know what an NWO shirt looks like but it was that font but it said NYC instead. I'm sure it was in the supporter sections. Does anyone know about the shirt?
Saw it in the wild yesterday. It's a supporters group shirt.

Reactions: Goodfella
I had a different understanding but won't pretend I'm 100% up to speed on all the various groups out there.
yeah could be a sub group of a group that isn't an official group :D:D:D:D who knows? I saw a bunch of folks wearing them mixed in with Templados so just assumed

Reactions: joe