New Swag

Andrea Pirlo New York City FC adidas Pirlo's Beard T-Shirt - Navy

http://www.fanatics.com/MLS_New_Yor...rk_City_FC_adidas_Pirlos_Beard_T-Shirt_-_Navy
thumb.aspx
I'd definitely buy this! Pirlo's magnificent beard and his luscious locks look good in silhouette form. ;-)

I'm happy I picked up my two official inaugural jerseys (home and away) now I'm wondering what they're going to cook up for next season, definitely liked the black but thought the home could be a little bit darker. In terms of the authentic I had to pick up XXL and they fit perfect because they run narrow/tight.

I'm happy I picked up my two official inaugural jerseys (home and away) now I'm wondering what they're going to cook up for next season, definitely liked the black but thought the home could be a little bit darker. In terms of the authentic I had to pick up XXL and they fit perfect because they run narrow/tight.

MLS/Adidas have all their jerseys on a two-year cycle. There's been talks of them also getting rid of third jerseys going forward. At best, in 2016, they're keeping the sky blues and blacks, and a new third. Otherwise, I think we're keeping this set for two years, and probably getting a new away in 2017 and a new home in 2018.

(Although I would throw tons of money at Adidas if they pulled out this old Marseille kit as our new home)

Marseille-Fourth-Kit-2014-2015.jpg

Reactions: Gavin23
MLS/Adidas have all their jerseys on a two-year cycle. There's been talks of them also getting rid of third jerseys going forward. At best, they're keeping the sky blues/blacks, and a new third. Otherwise, I think we're keeping this set for two years, and probably getting a new away in 2017 and a new home in 2018.
Out of the two the away is definitely my number 1 favorite in general terms for jerseys besides Sporting CP's away and City's new home jersey.

The MLS 2016 look book came out with all the new designs for all the teams (shorts, warm ups, travel gear). We're keeping the blue primary kits, they're releasing a new secondary kit that's dark blue. They showed the MLS patch, it's dark blue and orange. No word on what's happening on the black kits, if that's becoming the third kit or they're just cutting it.

The MLS 2016 look book came out with all the new designs for all the teams (shorts, warm ups, travel gear). We're keeping the blue primary kits, they're releasing a new secondary kit that's dark blue. They showed the MLS patch, it's dark blue and orange. No word on what's happening on the black kits, if that's becoming the third kit or they're just cutting it.
The color change makes sense as dark blue, white, and orange are the colors in the city flag. I do like the black shirt but would have no problem with a navy one.

New York City flag:
Flag_of_New_York_City.svg

MLS/Adidas have all their jerseys on a two-year cycle. There's been talks of them also getting rid of third jerseys going forward. At best, in 2016, they're keeping the sky blues and blacks, and a new third. Otherwise, I think we're keeping this set for two years, and probably getting a new away in 2017 and a new home in 2018.

(Although I would throw tons of money at Adidas if they pulled out this old Marseille kit as our new home)

Marseille-Fourth-Kit-2014-2015.jpg
That. Is horrifying...

Do you have any pics or a link to this "look book"?

Did anyone get a jersey with the fan pics on the numbers this past weekend? Thoughts?
I got one -- long-sleeve home Pirlo 21 -- and I have to say, it's gorgeous. Something that I'll frame one day. Well worth it.

I saw this embarrassment on the NYCFC Supports page.

8SvaxMYl.jpg

I was directly behind that guy in line. He made it and didn't stop giggling til he left the store.

Reactions: JayH
Did anyone get a jersey with the fan pics on the numbers this past weekend? Thoughts?
I had been considering it, but
1) I picked the number "3" without knowing anyone's number (and have only been able to find two other partial pictures on other numbers), and
2) The pricing is kind of ridiculous.

There was a shirt for sale last night at the stadium with nycfc on a manhole cover. I thought I'd look for it online, but can't find it. Has anyone seen it? Can I only buy it ($35) at YS?

David

There was a shirt for sale last night at the stadium with nycfc on a manhole cover. I thought I'd look for it online, but can't find it. Has anyone seen it? Can I only buy it ($35) at YS?

David

Yeah, it has never been online, the shirt you're referring to. There's a lot of merch that is never online. The Villa & Lampard (lol) All Star t shirts, some NYCFC player t shirts, certain scarves, all the derby merch (t shirt and scarf)...