NYCFC Championship Rings

Contacted my rep and he got right back to me. They are making an alternate plan TBD for folks who can’t make it.

At least you have a rep, mine left in June with the info that “you will get assigned a new rep soon.” Not that it really makes a difference as my old rep was pretty much useless for years.

Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
And a special ring ceremony tomorrow. LionNYC LionNYC let me know how it is. From the email:

We want to provide you the chance of being part of our night to raise money for CITC and also our first ever NYCFC Player Ring Ceremony! The event will take place on tomorrow, Thursday July 21st from 6-9pm at The Penthouse at 230 5th in Manhattan. Proceeds will be benefitting City in The Community. It’s going to be a tremendous event and we have a limited number of Tier 1 spots available.

The ticket costs $750. A Tier 1 Spot will grant you the following:
  • 1 Spot at the exclusive rooftop cocktail hour with an opportunity to mingle with first team players
  • 1 Seat at the Player Ring Ceremony event and dinner
  • *25 Midfield Mezzanine seats

• Haha
Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
$40 for a 24x18 advertisement, I mean poster, of the ring!

Does anyone know which ring 2023 renewals are getting? Disappointing if what we're getting is available to the general public...

The email says “Replica Ring” so I would imagine it’s this one.

Reactions: moogoo
The email says “Replica Ring” so I would imagine it’s this one.

That was my assumption too, but I just noticed the email from the club from April says Member-exclusive.

Reactions: ckdoerrn
So someone shows up at a game wearing the $450 ring: baller or schmuck.

I think so schmucky that it’s a baller move.

Reactions: Schwallacus
So someone shows up at a game wearing the $450 ring: baller or schmuck.

I think so schmucky that it’s a baller move.
I have the same question about the second most expensive ring which costs $25 less. I understand there's an art to pricing stuff like this to push people to spend spend just a bit more than they planned. If you spend $400 instead of $425, I'm not sure if I think you're a bold, independent thinker who won't be manipulated, or "geez, who draws the line between $400 and $425?"