Nycfc Forums Watch Party V Colorado Rapids

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
We're doing it again for our second away game.
Ryan's Daughter, our official away day bar, will Host us for the game.
Just like the Orlando game there will be complimentary food as well as drink specials!
Food: Shepherds Pie and Wings

Address
350 E 85th St

Had a great turnout for the Forums party this Saturday and the Orlando game last week so let's do it again!

Game starts at 4 pm 03/21
Upstairs will open at 3.

Last edited:
Had a great time watching the first game against OCFC, I won't be able to make it, I coach a basketball team and our first game is saturday at 2pm. I hope to even make it home in time for kickoff, i wont make it to ryans in time. And then the next away game Im planning on being in Philly! anyone know if there is an away supporters section in philly?

Had a great time watching the first game against OCFC, I won't be able to make it, I coach a basketball team and our first game is saturday at 2pm. I hope to even make it home in time for kickoff, i wont make it to ryans in time. And then the next away game Im planning on being in Philly! anyone know if there is an away supporters section in philly?

In the Supporters Factions section, someone started a thread for "Philadelphia / King of Prussia / Main Line Supporters" area. You should post your question and follow up there.

We're doing it again for our second away game.
Ryan's Daughter, our official away day bar, will Host us for the game.
Just like the Orlando game there will be complimentary food as well as drink specials!
Food: Shepherds Pie and Wings

Specials: $4 Domestics and $5 Imports

Address
350 E 85th St

Had a great turnout for the Forums party this Saturday and the Orlando game last week so let's do it again!

Game starts at 4 pm 03/21
Upstairs will open at 3.
We had a great time with you guys and gals... Finally a NYC team I Can root for. GO NYCFC

We had a great time with you guys and gals... Finally a NYC team I Can root for. GO NYCFC

Great meeting you at the bar Walter. Can you tell me what drinks are included in $2 goal special that Sebastian mentioned to me? Also, what NY beers do you guys have available? Thanks!

Reactions: Walter
Great meeting you at the bar Walter. Can you tell me what drinks are included in $2 goal special that Sebastian mentioned to me? Also, what NY beers do you guys have available? Thanks!

Hey Paul! Unless this has changed, these are the NY beers we've got:
Drafts:
CONEY ISLAND MERMAID PILSNER
BADASS NEW YORK CIDER
CAPT. LAWERENCE IPA
BROOKLYN LAGER
SOUTHAMPTON DOUBLE WHITE
Cans
KELSO NUT BROWN LAGER
GENESEE CREAM ALE

See you Saturday! :)

The $2 specials we had were for the NYCFC Forums Party, it was a madhouse. Wonderful.
I am not sure those $2 specials will stay the same. But Shot and a beer for $7 --- $4 domestics $5 Drafts is pretty awesome.
Stay tuned for an update and we will see you on the 21st Paul Paul

Reactions: Paul
The $2 specials we had were for the NYCFC Forums Party, it was a madhouse. Wonderful.
I am not sure those $2 specials will stay the same. But Shot and a beer for $7 --- $4 domestics $5 Drafts is pretty awesome.
Stay tuned for an update and we will see you on the 21st Paul Paul
Damn. I completely missed the $7 shot and beer thing. I guess I'll have to sample that on Saturday.

In Queens. Newest pub partner, Winchesters 233-12 Hillside Ave. Queens Village. $3 Sixpoint The Crisp cans. $2 Fireball shots. Free buffet Wings/Bratwurst. Bus to home games. Tell your friends!
Please post in appropriate section. This bar is our official bar so we take care of them. All other events must be under events/meet ups.

Last edited:
Here's the specials. Just talked to Mick.
Free tickets to NYCFC match courtesy of Coney Island
The whole match. Everyone who buys a pint of Coney Island mermaid gets a raffle ticket and after the game we pull one ticket. Whoever wins gets the tix. I know most of us are season ticket holders but it's a good way of promoting the club aka bring you friends to a game.
Also the first 20 people up get a free pint of Peak Organc Simcoe Ale.