BADASS NEW YORK CIDER
CAPT. LAWERENCE IPA
BROOKLYN LAGER
SOUTHAMPTON DOUBLE WHITE
Cans
KELSO NUT BROWN LAGER
GENESEE CREAM ALE

See you Saturday! :)

Where's the house ale! Not another week without it, surely!

Yes yes ... Metal detectors are now installed. You also have to take off your shoes and belts upon entering. You will get your shoes and belts returned if we win. Good Luck

Still better than Yankee Stadium security...

Sorry. Didn't realize this was segregated. No problem. Mike
Wouldn't call it segregated. We have sections so things aren't all over the place. I think it's VERY generous of us to allow business to advertise their events with absolutely no charge to them for free advertising to over 1,300 target audience.

Wouldn't call it segregated. We have sections so things aren't all over the place. I think it's VERY generous of us to allow business to advertise their events with absolutely no charge to them for free advertising to over 1,300 target audience.
I agree, very generous. Again I'm sorry I posted it in the wrong thread and I removed the post.

May not be able to make it after all. I've come down with a cold and I'm hoping to feel well enough to go out tomorrow afternoon.

Had planned to be there , was looking forward to eat more Shepard's pie but unexpected circumstances have kept me home :(

Another great watch party, as usual.

Some of us are ready to petition for a THIRD TV! @Michael. Mellamphy we want to petition for a third TV just to the left of the bar. It's great watching here, but another TV would put us over the edge. I think we are even ready to throw in to a Kickstarter for this. We even have the perfect placement. kylelovescrayons kylelovescrayons danger danger

GRHa6Unl.jpg