NYCFC House

Called my rep about a couple of things from renewal to other information and dropped this in there. We'll get more information next week. Essentially, it's a place downtown where the club will host events. What will those events be? I don't know.

Called my rep about a couple of things from renewal to other information and dropped this in there. We'll get more information next week. Essentially, it's a place downtown where the club will host events. What will those events be? I don't know.

meh?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
Your next last chance to buy another print of every single special, limited edition scarf.

LionNYC LionNYC will love it. He can swing by on his way to Soho club.

I am running out of space in my closet with all the scarves . and all are the same material. very hot for today's hot weather and worse all similar colors

I keep waiting for a blue scarf. I need one of those.

Our forum creator did had a 3 shades of blue scarf with the silhouette of the Statue of Liberty. which I am a happy to say I got as a gift . its one of my favorites its not too busy with details.
I am waiting for a white one with a matching hat and why not gloves to match for the winter and a silky chiffon sky blue( azul celeste) for a hot summer day like today.
aaah it wonderful to fantasize all the fashion we can dream about.

Your next last chance to buy another print of every single special, limited edition scarf.

LionNYC LionNYC will love it. He can swing by on his way to Soho club.

They are going to have a glass case of every NYCFC scarf every made. And all I'll be able to do is stare at it and not buy the ones I'm still looking for.

Primarily, if anyone has a For Club and Country NYCFC scarf for the 2014 World Cup, I will pay top dollar.

They are going to have a glass case of every NYCFC scarf every made. And all I'll be able to do is stare at it and not buy the ones I'm still looking for.

Primarily, if anyone has a For Club and Country NYCFC scarf for the 2014 World Cup, I will pay top dollar.
Seriously I'm willing to pay 100 plus for that.