Nycfc In Fifa 15?

no matter what i do, can't get this to work. i press y at the kick-off screen and matchday live never seems to turn on or off. everytime i press it it goes to a download updates screen. so frustrating.

Can you swap in NYCFC for say Houston then swap Houston back in for Chivas USA to force a Dynamo into Western Conference?

I am very happy to be (mostly) wrong on this. I am glad you guys with next gen can play NYCFC in career mode.

So any big changes yet in the Transfer Window? ;)

I'm pretty sure you can and I wish I did that because I would've put NYCFC and Orlando into MLS and removed Chivas and Montreal and I would've moved Houston over to the West. But since I didn't do that I'm playing in the Western Conference with the big boys.

Can you swap in NYCFC for say Houston then swap Houston back in for Chivas USA to force a Dynamo into Western Conference?
Nope, I tried it multiple times. No matter what double switch you make the game forces you into the western conference.
I am very happy to be (mostly) wrong on this. I am glad you guys with next gen can play NYCFC in career mode.

So any big changes yet in the Transfer Window? ;)

Nope, I tried it multiple times. No matter what double switch you make the game forces you into the western conference.
Can't win them all I suppose. Although you could sacrifice Orlando to the Western beasts for Chivas and then swap NYC for Montreal, therefore putting at least NYC in the East.

Saw this on FB
c10bkUV.jpg

no matter what i do, can't get this to work. i press y at the kick-off screen and matchday live never seems to turn on or off. everytime i press it it goes to a download updates screen. so frustrating.
Try signing out of your profile and play without signing in.

Try signing out of your profile and play without signing in.

This works, but the minute I sign back in it disappears. I have to be signed into start a career, so frustrating. I've been looking forward to using nycfc in career mode for months now. Can't get it to work.

/chucks controller

This works, but the minute I sign back in it disappears. I have to be signed into start a career, so frustrating. I've been looking forward to using nycfc in career mode for months now. Can't get it to work.

/chucks controller
Same with me, can only play Kick-Off mode

You can ONLY use NYCFC in kick-off and online matches modes.

UPDATE 3/9/2015

Hello, FIFA fans,

Price Ranges” feature will soon be activated in FIFA Ultimate Team
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches
  • Improved stability in EA SPORTS Football Club (EASFC) Match Day Challenges, Pro Clubs, and Online Seasons
  • Fixed stability issue around requesting a substitution in Player Career
  • Addressed issue where some players were not able to unlock certain boot packs for their Virtual Pro
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin
  • Improved stability in Friendly Seasons in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables

I am currently using NYCFC at Career Mode. I had to reset squads (and NOT to download latest squads) and then swap NYCFC for any MLS team.

Same with me, can only play Kick-Off mode

figured it out. check to see if you have a random roster update. i had checked the past two days and didn't have one. had one today & sure enough, i was able to log in and out of match day live and see nycfc and orlando. also was able to swap them into mls in career mode.

WTF. Can someone post a screenshot of the squad? For those of us who are going to buy fifa 16.

Got mine up and running, edited a few players positions as POKU was a Striker and Brandt was a CM. Also created Facey and Alvarez as they weren't in the game... Oh and transferred Lampard over as it's impossible to sign him in the game! So much fun! Managed to get them into the correct leagues aswell which is great.mdomination at its finest