Nycfc Inaugural Season Scarf

PD

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 8, 2015
Sooo I tried gettting one of these at the home opener but due to the high demand I wasn't able to get one! Do any of you know if we can get them somewhere else or if they will restock the online site?

ALL the scarves sold out at the game. Combo of cold weather and great fan support. I am sure they will all be replenished but this Saturday might be a little quick.

ALL the scarves sold out at the game. Combo of cold weather and great fan support. I am sure they will all be replenished but this Saturday might be a little quick.

Sorry to hear it. I got myself one at the game - I would offer you it, but...well, I kind of like it round my own neck rather than someone else's, sorry. I'm sure they'll have more on sale this weekend though.

Reactions: einwindir
Hopefully! I wont be able to make it to many home games so the online shop is my best chance...

Sorry to hear it. I got myself one at the game - I would offer you it, but...well, I kind of like it round my own neck rather than someone else's, sorry. I'm sure they'll have more on sale this weekend though.
and im sure it looks awesome on you bro! I'll just "patiently" wait!

Reactions: einwindir
I'm glad I got my Home Opener scarf outside before the gates opened. Definitely needed the warmth!!!

you're a good looking guy, forum member, friend... ill cut you that friendly deal on my scarf....

$300:rolleyes:
LOL Thats very kind of you bro! I Think I'll hold off for now...

Reactions: Mario