NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

M moogoo is this you?
aZGFkoE.jpg

giphy.gif

lol. you really should move on midas. people are going to start to think you have nothing better to do.

What would it cost to bring in Goetze next summer?

Editing my post after some non-scientific research.

He went back to Dortmund 18 months ago on about a $25 Million deal. He'll have two year s left on that deal next summer.

He's done nothing since arriving back. Is he worth $15 million?

He went back to Dortmund 18 months ago on about a $25 Million deal. He'll have two year s left on that deal next summer.

Is he even healthy enough to play? He had metabolism issues that was keeping him from even being active. We're talking a serious medical condition.

He's on tv right now. Very active
He was out early in the year, just got back the past month or so. I'd give him more time to get his legs back under him, because he was essentially out all/most of last year due to the metabolism condition. No idea if he will get back to the level he was at a few years ago. I'd say keep a tab on him and see how he performs in 2018, fighting for a spot on the German Nation Team.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich

He's actually been quite good most of the year. He's not Klopp's Goetze anymore, but he's been pretty good as a 10. Although, everyone but Pulisic has sucked for them for the last month.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
According to MLSTransfers - LAFC monitoring Chicharito for next summer