Nycfc Posts Highest Game Day Merchandise Sales In Mls’ 20-year History

I knew it was going to be chaos but I really wanted an opening day scarf. I went to the stadium on Friday but they had pulled that scarf from the shelves and weren't going to sell them until Sunday. By the time that I got into the stadium on game day at around 4:20 the main store was sold out so I had to brave the crush around one of the small vendors. Twenty minutes later after some close-quarters combat I had my prize and headed to my seat.

No Regrets!

They were selling boxes with the scarf. When I went to the store during halftime there were a lot of boxes left. $75 for the scarf, hat, pins, and magnets.

The prices on game day were way too expensive. I hope they can eventually lower down the prices. Thank God for my 10 % off on the online store as a founding member

They were selling boxes with the scarf. When I went to the store during halftime there were a lot of boxes left. $75 for the scarf, hat, pins, and magnets.
I wonder if they still have these at the stadium? I might have to swing by this week if they do.

The prices on game day were way too expensive. I hope they can eventually lower down the prices. Thank God for my 10 % off on the online store as a founding member
I don't imagine that the prices at the stadium store will go down. The good news is that you should be able to find almost all of the merchandise online for cheaper.

image.jpg image.jpg
Took pics. Small store and a line outside an hour before the game started to get in. Bought the last blanket :) it's a beauty.

Did anyone here buy an authentic jersey there? Did they have them in stock and could you get players added to them?

My girlfriend and I were the very first people into the team store by the 200 level seats and they were still getting set up as we were in there. Ladies were going around adding $35 tags to all the $40 shirts. I thought it was strange.

My girlfriend and I were the very first people into the team store by the 200 level seats and they were still getting set up as we were in there. Ladies were going around adding $35 tags to all the $40 shirts. I thought it was strange.
$35 seemed to be the going price for a lot of things. Except the blanket which was $25. Best buy ever. I'll take a pic later.
Drainyoo Drainyoo im assuming it was only at certain spots? The store I posted pictures to definitely didn't have custom lettering but they did have a few player authentics.

I will say everything was marked up gear wise.
The jacket in the store by the stairs was $170... The jerseys in the stadium (at that store) were $135 without a player name.

$35 seemed to be the going price for a lot of things. Except the blanket which was $25. Best buy ever. I'll take a pic later.
Drainyoo Drainyoo im assuming it was only at certain spots? The store I posted pictures to definitely didn't have custom lettering but they did have a few player authentics.

I will say everything was marked up gear wise.
The jacket in the store by the stairs was $170... The jerseys in the stadium (at that store) were $135 without a player name.
You mean this blanket ;)
image.jpg