NYCFC travel to Mexico to face Liga MX side, Club Necaxa on October 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I wasn't really saying this is going to form their view of him. I'm sure they already have a perspective on whether he is a real starter prospect. More just a chance for us to get to see him again.

If Eirik is our "Cup Keeper", who unfortunately only got one USOC match, shouldn't we use him for all our MLS Cup matches?
So you're saying that Mix is our Cup Midfielder?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Vieira's been holding them out to keep them fresh, this friendly plus the last two regular season matches are merely warm ups for both EJ and Mix, so that fatigue won't even be a concern for NYCFC. Vieira just broke the system.
All in preparation for the 2-7-1 formation to boss the midfield.

That will cut it close, since they're set to arrive around 3:15p local time.

apparently they are to train in the stadium at about 6 PM (local time)....so i assume signing will take place 4-6? training may be delayed etc.

Reactions: Kjbert
Auto-rep for Jimmy Conrad - it's a shame that no one has him on an MLS broadcast team. That dude is fucking awesome.

He'd do much better color commentary than both Donovan and Heath Pearce (both of which have done so over the last year). I forget which game Pearce commentated but he was just awful. Coby Jones was alright too.

Status
Not open for further replies.