Nycfc V Puerto Rico National Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he played for the Islanders and for the PRNT but he is 100% American.
Ah yes because only people still residing in Puerto Rico are proud of being Puerto Rican. The flags draped all over hoods across NY must be in support of their federal voting rights. My mistake.

Geez guys. I'm just saying if you asked Josh if he was Puerto Rican, he would say no. He played a tiny bit for the national team while he played for the Islanders, but that was a long time ago.

However Carmelo Anthony considers himself a New Yorkican.

Some pictures of Poku in the latest training pics posted. Also a couple of guys I don't recognize - #3 and #24 I think. One could be this Hurtado guy, don't know about the other.

24 is hurtado, isn't Hernandez #3? I didn;t see a 3 in the pics
I had a look again, hard to say. the chap on the left - might be a 32 or something, but then it still isn't clear.....

12314738_524802504359877_332023814323380221_o.jpg

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
You don't need a visa for PR right?

Citizens of other countries have the same requirements as for entering the USA. Potential visitors must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The 90-day "visitor" visa is a non-immigrant visa to enter the United States temporarily. Those planning to travel to Puerto Rico for a different purpose, such as study or temporary work, must apply for specialized visas (either an M-1 or F-1 class). A visa is not a guarantee of entry into Puerto Rico. The bearer of a visa is subject to inspection at the port of entry by U.S. Department of Homeland Security officials who have authority to deny admission (Homeland Security Advisor, La Fortaleza, P.O. Box 9020082, San Juan, PR 00902-0082 - 787-977-7730 / 7731).

Citizens of other countries have the same requirements as for entering the USA. Potential visitors must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The 90-day "visitor" visa is a non-immigrant visa to enter the United States temporarily. Those planning to travel to Puerto Rico for a different purpose, such as study or temporary work, must apply for specialized visas (either an M-1 or F-1 class). A visa is not a guarantee of entry into Puerto Rico. The bearer of a visa is subject to inspection at the port of entry by U.S. Department of Homeland Security officials who have authority to deny admission (Homeland Security Advisor, La Fortaleza, P.O. Box 9020082, San Juan, PR 00902-0082 - 787-977-7730 / 7731).
Good thing you know that by heart.

Reactions: Goodfella

Maybe there's some issue because our fans/players/staff/etc. are Cityzens and not Citizens.

Reactions: Goodfella
Status
Not open for further replies.