Nycfc V St Mirren

I have the video working because I left the forums up from lunch and for whatever reason that still works.

On youtube, it doesn't. Hopefully they can fix it.

When do we start the Brondby thread? I'm ready for Sunday. I hope they play even better there.

Sunday funday... I looked up the forecast at its calling for a 100% chance of morning cocktails

Assuming the YT video is fixed, I was thinking of doing a player highlight video of the game. Thinking of doing it on Poku but I'm open to suggestions.

If you're up for it, it would be cool to have one for every Man of the Match each game as determined by the forums. Voting closes in 20 minutes, but Tony Taylor has a very healthy lead. He had some really slick footwork all game, he would look incredible in a highlight film.

Poku is second, and would be very cool to see his highlights all together as well.

Random question, but did St. Mirrens have some dude that was like 50 on their team? I swear one of their players had grey hair.

Reactions: sbrylski
If you're up for it, it would be cool to have one for every Man of the Match each game as determined by the forums. Voting closes in 20 minutes, but Tony Taylor has a very healthy lead. He had some really slick footwork all game, he would look incredible in a highlight film.

Poku is second, and would be very cool to see his highlights all together as well.
This is a great idea.

I'll leave this open over night and tag him in a tweet tomorrow. First ever as voted on by supporters MOTM. Historic moment lol

While winning our first ever game was awesome, the Brondby one is a true test. That one should be more indicative and I'd like to see what tweaks to the starting lineup Kreis is going to do.

While winning our first ever game was awesome, the Brondby one is a true test. That one should be more indicative and I'd like to see what tweaks to the starting lineup Kreis is going to do.
Very true. They are a much better team. Plus now they have some film to use to plan, if they care.

Reactions: BxLio91
Very enjoyable evening indeed and will be going on sunday as well.

Very professional, well organised and always tried to play the game the way it should it be played. Villa had a few quality touches. Loved Tony Taylor and his desire and he really enjoyed his goal. The young kid Poku looks a player too. He did impress going forward.

The basics are definitely there though and im sure some suprises will be in store. Shame i couldnt pick a shirt up as its beautiful, but i suppose our tie up with Nike means no Adidas can be sold. Did get a wooly hat and t-shirt though.

I look forward to watching the team progress and progress they will.