NYCSC

ElValluno90

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
Looking for a new group that doesn't stand around in the bleachers? Want to sing and dance for a full 90 minutes? Not to worry New York City Supporters Club is here! Supporting the team is more than just being present in the stands. Reach out to us on Facebook "New York City SC"
We hope to hear from you. image.jpeg image.jpeg

We sit in the supporters section. We had "occupied" 237 last year, we shall be around the same area again this year. We plan on tailgating like we did last year(location might change, updates will follow) you are more than welcome to come hang out before the game and March into the stadium or come hang out in the stands with us

This was established 3 years ago?
Three years in the making. Yes. It took a while but we've got members from different groups that usually sit in the supporters section to link up, leave the problems behind, and start fresh.

We sit in the supporters section. We had "occupied" 237 last year, we shall be around the same area again this year. We plan on tailgating like we did last year(location might change, updates will follow) you are more than welcome to come hang out before the game and March into the stadium or come hang out in the stands with us
The tailgates were the best. I loved them. My friends loved them. The location, wherever it is, will be fun

Reactions: ElValluno90
I'm not seeing anything on Facebook other than the tailgate event.