Ocsc Passes 10,000 Season Tickets Sold

While 10,000 is nothing to scoff at, especially in a market like Orlando, I'm surprised to hear that number is that low. Is there a breakdown of that figure? Is it 10,000 seats/tickets or 10,000 accounts?

I think you will see a lot of visiting fans for NYCFC home matches. New club, Yankee Stadium, destination city. I think the first few years will see a lot vociferous traveling sections. Takes a real ultra to go to Chester to see the Philly Union. New York is a little different.

I think the majority of the teams in the area (general North-East) will come with a lot of vivacious supporters.

Not sure how I find time for this but I check seats sold every day in my section -229
when they announced 10,000 there were 132 seats left.
January 1 (Lampardgate) there were 72 seat left
At the Mix announcement there were 52
Today there are 41 left
The biggest drop was within 2 days of lampard news 12 tickets in 3 days.
I don't only check my section, many others are selling well with about 10 sections with 15 seats left or less

Of reddit
"According to the 2010 census, there are 1.72 million people within a 20-mile radius of the Citrus Bowl. In theory, that's one 1 out of every 172 people who have OCSC season tickets.

The same radius around Yankee Stadium has nearly 7 times as many people and NYCFC have, what, 5,000 more season ticketholders?

I think Orlando will do fine."

Of reddit
"According to the 2010 census, there are 1.72 million people within a 20-mile radius of the Citrus Bowl. In theory, that's one 1 out of every 172 people who have OCSC season tickets.

The same radius around Yankee Stadium has nearly 7 times as many people and NYCFC have, what, 5,000 more season ticketholders?

I think Orlando will do fine."
Yeah, I saw that too, but don't think it's a fair assessment.

B7rgnpkIgAARnwA.jpg:large

Back