Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VISA issues have long plagued some lower level MLS additions from Latin America and other small nations and we have seen delays over the years. When it's a player from the EU or UK, they have no problems usually.

Reactions: Kjbert
VISA issues have long plagued some lower level MLS additions from Latin America and other small nations and we have seen delays over the years. When it's a player from the EU or UK, they have no problems usually.
What are usually the problems being stumbled upon that cause the delay? I don't understand Visa isues

Last edited:
Dunn is officially #23. No one has #6 so its open. Hope for Xavi?
daniele-de-rossi-italy-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg

Reactions: Vito
As beautiful as that looks. (And I do mean beautiful) He probably wouldnt accept anything other than #16. De Rossi went out of his way to get his number changed to match the birthday of his daughter and he'll most likely want to keep it that way.
No one has #16 yet, could it be that they are saving it? Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please.....

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
As beautiful as that looks. (And I do mean beautiful) He probably wouldnt accept anything other than #16. De Rossi went out of his way to get his number changed to match the birthday of his daughter and he'll most likely want to keep it that way.
No one has #16 yet, could it be that they are saving it? Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please.....
I know, I was just being mischievous.

#6 is often a centre back number as well. Mendoza? Calle possibly as well.

wonder if st mirren and brondby are gonna play their best players. I had no clue Agger plays for brondby. Woahhh what a signing that must be for them.

Really random question but now that we have squad numbers can any body tell me the chances #4 Jacobson or #14 Mullins are starters? That is the number I picked for my picture, just wondering how often it will be displayed and if I want to buy the jerseys if either are players that will feature a lot.

Reactions: Kjbert
Really random question but now that we have squad numbers can any body tell me the chances #4 Jacobson or #14 Mullins are starters? That is the number I picked for my picture, just wondering how often it will be displayed and if I want to buy the jerseys if either are players that will feature a lot.
Well, It's difficult to say.

As Jacobson was on of the earlier signings he probably had a choice of the numbers., which means it probably has no impact on his selection (Watson-Siriboe is 3, do you think he's likely to be a starter?)
And Mullins right now is a starter, but if the vacant #9 gets assigned (Nemec?) then he may drop to a depth player.
I would guess that Jacobson is more likely to start, at least until Lampard (and possibbly a 3rd DP) comes.
Or maybe wait for someone to take number 24?

Status
Not open for further replies.