What do you think?

• Love it!

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • Hate it and I should be medicated!

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Neutral!

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
Drainyoo Drainyoo is there a twitter handle or other name I can usento credit your work when reposting? The amount of content you provide with the amount of discussion it creates...I feel like we should do more than just say "@drainyoo from the forum".

Ha! My name is Antonio, twitter handle is @AisleOne. Thanks for the love!

Is nice and thankfully a million times better than the lifeless home kit.

Not sure if I will buy it though. $120 is just a big FU to the fans. After a custom name is going to be 150 or so.
There has to be a decent Asian knock off place that will make it. That's the route I went for my Man City personalized jersey and love it.

For fun, someone on /r/MLS inverted the colors of drainyoo's mockup to see what it would look like. Would have been a sweet home kit.

0k3xZgM.png

Orange more than copper, but I can see it in my head and it's pretty sweet. I like the Caroline Blue home now... I just wish they did more with it.

The blue jersey and white shorts fits perfect with the already coined chant of "We're blue, we're white, we're fuckin dynamite... NYC.... NYC..."

"Few points:

Would love to see how the back looks, though I imagine the club rushed this graphic because of the leak.

Major props to the club for saying "hey, it leaked. Let's go ahead and confirm it." Love it when clubs acknowledge things like this.

That is an amazing kit. unique and good looking. Will make a statement when being worn by fans.

The club says "will ship early 2015" I think that means this was being planned for before the jersey reveal. That (and the fact that now NYCFC does not have a jersey to reveal on jersey week" would suggest WE'RE GETTING A THIRD KIT!

Not that it matter 'that' much but they also did it before Orlando did. And Orlando has beaten them to just about everything so far.

Not that it matter 'that' much but they also did it before Orlando did. And Orlando has beaten them to just about everything so far.

Well, and I have a feeling Orlando can't confirm it because they don't have a third kit because they're in Orlando, not New York and so Adidas isn't going to spend money making them a third kit.

Gotta say, now seeing the official one in more detail, I'm not sure I like it. The stripes are thicker than I presumed, and they're like a shiny material, which doesn't look good imho. Also, I'm not crazy about how the Orange V brakes the collar. I presumed it was a printed color block, not a different piece of fabric.

I'll have to see this in person to make a final judgement, but it's not terrible. I'll probably still buy it.

Gotta say, now seeing the official one in more detail, I'm not sure I like it. The stripes are thicker than I presumed, and they're like a shiny material, which doesn't look good imho. Also, I'm not crazy about how the Orange V brakes the collar. I presumed it was a printed color block, not a different piece of fabric.

I'll have to see this in person to make a final judgement, but it's not terrible. I'll probably still buy it.

I agree. The stripes are too big. if they were thin blue stripes rather than thick reflective, I think it would be much better. But that's really only going to be a concern for those who buy it; on the field you won't be able to tell and they'll look awesome.

Those stripes are friggin' awful. From the Fifa mock-ups, they looked like very subtle lines. The taped look is really, really gross.

I didn't like the context of the first jersey, but this second jersey is just ugly. Sorry, y'all.

Reactions: Paul and juventuz