Official Nycfc Pub Partners

I want to give a shoutout to Paddys of Park Slope. They opened a couple of months ago and are in the process of becoming a Pub Partner. The owners are a wonderful Irish couple that were/are NYCFC season ticket holders. Check them out if you ever find yourself in the Slope!

May have to buy one of these so I can be an official Pub Partner

TBC50S_vl1.jpg

For those of you who have checked out a few of these places, recommendations? Best atmosphere?

For those of you who have checked out a few of these places, recommendations? Best atmosphere?
Ryan's Daughter is great as many here will attest to. The only other one I've been to was the Playwright, and that was a week and a half ago for the Third Rail event. We had the top floor and there was some good space there. It was a nice spot near Murray Hill. I'll probably find myself splitting time between RD and the Playwright.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Sad to see Tryon Public and Bronx Ale House both off the list, and not replaced by other Upper Manhattan/Northwest Bronx options. Both were fairly low key about it but you could at least be certain the game would be on.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Great to see Longbow as a partner again to represent the Bay Ridge area in Brooklyn this year. Will be there for most games, including this Sunday's game against the Fire. Let me know if anyone else plans on being there as well!

Reactions: cle-->tpa-->nyc