Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exhausting...

Whoever handles the PR for the team should be fired and then shot. No official word about anything, no confirm, no deny. Webpages come up, then go down. Different pages go up then come down. Not to mention the Lampard fiasco. This team is NEW YORK CITY FC! They couldn't find a decent PR firm in this town?!

I'm assuming there is a master administrator who runs the MLS websites and team stores

Reactions: Gavin23
They should have at least announced, "Player announcement to be made on MONTH DATE." I agree, this is getting ridiculous. There will be a few people reacting, oh great Pirlo, I knew about this for two weeks already.

This is exhausting...

Whoever handles the PR for the team should be fired and then shot. No official word about anything, no confirm, no deny. Webpages come up, then go down. Different pages go up then come down. Not to mention the Lampard fiasco. This team is NEW YORK CITY FC! They couldn't find a decent PR firm in this town?!
i'm fairly certain we were flying a pr rep over from manchester and they got lost in your mammoth beard, dude.

I am blame Juve
I am blame Juve, destroyer of worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.