Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Poku and Mix on either side of him to run and he'll be fine
Lampard
Mix-------Poku
Pirlo​

Still a bit weak defensively but at this point who cares. Nothing is going to save the back line from conceding goals with how bad it is.

Put Poku and Mix on either side of him to run and he'll be fine
Lampard
Mix-------Poku
Pirlo​

Still a bit weak defensively but at this point who cares. Nothing is going to save the back line from conceding goals with how bad it is.

Not defending the back line but as bad as they are it's not like we're giving up 4 or 5 a game. If we had Villa, Pirlo, Mix and Lampard out there and could start to score 2 or more consistently we'd give ourselves a chance to win some games.

Presented without comment.
Code:
---------Villa-------------------Mullins--------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------Lampard---------------------
-------------Mix---------------Pirlo------------
--------------------Jacobson--------------------
---Calle-------------------------------Brovksy--
--------------Wingert-----Hernandez-------------
I'd just like it a little better with Nemec instead of Mullins. Mullins isn't the target that Nemec is for Pirlo.

I'd just like it a little better with Nemec instead of Mullins. Mullins isn't the target that Nemec is for Pirlo.

If Nemec can prove himself worthy of a target for Pirlo , by all means let it be Nemec ! It's time our players start fighting for positions. They need to get hungry. Maybe Kreis is doing so by sitting him

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
2725472-jpg_2364809.jpg

Does Toronto have a DP slot / capital to make a deal with Pirlo ? I would imagine him and Giovinco would speak about the MLS.

Nope. Bradley, Altidore, and Gio are their three DPs.
Unless a fourth spot opens up as speculated. I'm not even going to try and guess what the current rules are for players like this coming into the league. To be honest, im not so sure any of the clubs are completely sure of the rules either.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gavin23
Unless a fourth spot opens up as speculated. I'm not even going to try and guess what the current rules are for players like this coming into the league. To be honest, im not so sure any of the clubs are completely sure of the rules either.
It's kind of incredible that some teams haven't filled up their DP slots. I guess we've got a handicap, being only 1/3 through our first season, but is that a money issue? A fourth DP spot for us would be gigantic, since financially we're lightyears ahead of many clubs.

This is assuming Kreis will ever start Poku.

View attachment 2604
The back of that shirt has to say "KNOW PIRLO, KNOW PARTY" or someone should be fired.

It's kind of incredible that some teams haven't filled up their DP slots. I guess we've got a handicap, being only 1/3 through our first season, but is that a money issue? A fourth DP spot for us would be gigantic, since financially we're lightyears ahead of many clubs.

True, but having money and spending it are 2 distinct things. We have it, but we haven't seen it spent yet.

This signing has to happen - unless they magically pull a young explosive DP pirlo is perfect fit - would make use of villas runs and turn nemec from absolute bust to a quality target forward in the league - khiry would also benefit from some filthy diagonal through balls out wide to run on to

I don't know how I'll ever be able to focus on the game if we have a midfield as beautiful as Mix and Pirlo.

I'll probably just have to get a TV installed above my bath, so I can have a nice glass of red wine and a soak while watching away matches.

He may be the most interesting man in the world.

http://www.only-italian-wine.com/news/699-scheda.html

Pirlo-wine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.