Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know too much about his personal life, but he seems to just be a quality guy. Am I right?

Not to toot my own horn, …hell ima toot it anyways. But when I first joined I was the first to bring up De Rossi. You want character you will get that in De rossi. He is the kinda guy you want on the field, because he will inspire the rest of his team. He is a gladiator. He is also very much loyal. You won't see him signing with us and going on a "loan" to juvuntus, and then not coming here till the season is over.

Not to toot my own horn, …hell ima toot it anyways. But when I first joined I was the first to bring up De Rossi. You want character you will get that in De rossi. He is the kinda guy you want on the field, because he will inspire the rest of his team. He is a gladiator. He is also very much loyal. You won't see him signing with us and going on a "loan" to juvuntus, and then not coming here till the season is over.
Dude you can toot your own horn for that anyday. This just makes me that much more exciting on the possibility of picking him up. Honestly he is on the top of my list of our possible 3rd DP. He'd immediately become the best D Mid in the league over Beckerman, even though I really like Becks

Reactions: BlueWarrior
Xavi played really well today. I just think it makes too much sense for that NOT to happen. He'll be let go on a free. I just don't know where he plays.

Xavi played really well today. I just think it makes too much sense for that NOT to happen. He'll be let go on a free. I just don't know where he plays.
Miroslav Klose is free after June 30. How about Klose on a 6 month deal
I like both these players a lot and would be happy to support them. But i would rather drop a little cash to pick up a world class talent such as them but that would be at NYCFC for more than 1-2 seasons. Xavi and Klose are just way too old to be around for multiple seasons

Reactions: Gene
Don't think Villa - Klose up top would be a great idea. Would take Xavi though. But like others have said, the dream is DeRossi.

Reactions: Ike Podell
Klose on a non-DP I'm saying. Half a year contract. Interests why you think Villa and Klose can't work. Klose is a poacher. He's making a little more than 2 Mil Euros. It would be a pay cut but I don't know what his market is anyway after this year.

Klose on a non-DP I'm saying. Half a year contract. Interests why you think Villa and Klose can't work. Klose is a poacher. He's making a little more than 2 Mil Euros. It would be a pay cut but I don't know what his market is anyway after this year.
Just don't think Klose and Villa are dynamic enough up front. Don't think he would be a bad signing. And if like you said he would be a non/DP then I'd say go for it. But if we were going forward with Villa-Klose as our front two on a full time basis then I don't think its the best option, especially for the future.

Reactions: Serafino Bueti
Meh. We need someone younger than Klose. No point in bringing in guys that won't last more than a season. Especially since foreign DP's generally need at least a season before they start really performing.
49825061.jpg

Reactions: whill4
I don't understand the orgasms people have over De Rossi. Great player. But best player in the league? This is a league with Robbie Keane, Kaka, David Villa, Clint Dempsey. I'm not sure he'd even be the best midfielder on our team. Would love him here. But let's take a deep breath.

Reactions: Fabio
I don't understand the orgasms people have over De Rossi. Great player. But best player in the league? This is a league with Robbie Keane, Kaka, David Villa, Clint Dempsey. I'm not sure he'd even be the best midfielder on our team. Would love him here. But let's take a deep breath.
LOL Keane and Dempsey? They are no where near De Rossi.

Reactions: whill4
The Ghost of Fat Frank would be our best MF?

DeRossi is better now, after his decline, than Dempsey and Keane ever were in their entire careers. Chelsea wanted him, to be a starter, at the beginning of this season. He has all the qualities to excel in this league, aggression, technique, going forward and defending. Kaka hasn't been able to play more than a handful of games in the last few years and isn't near the player he once was. David Villa while imo the best player in the league won't have the same impact as DeRossi.

He is seriously good, and very few players can win the ball and transition from defense to attack as fast as he can.

I think some of you don't really understand the style of MLS. This is an attack centric league. It's probably the opposite of Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.