Official Seat Selection Discussion

Glad everyone is getting in alright. If you're picking please take a screen if possible. At least of the entire stadium.

Can anyone let me know how delta sky looks in terms of available seats? (not for me)
I'm looking at 205/206 anyone selecting today can let me know how those sections look?
Also I have 6 seats for 3 people does anyone know if we can split seats?
My selection date is early tomorrow.

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know how delta sky looks in terms of available seats? (not for me)
I'm looking at 205/206 anyone selecting today can let me know how those sections look?
Also I have 6 seats for 3 people does anyone know if we can split seats?
My selection date is early tomorrow.

I posted screenshots of 205/206 from 2pm on tuesday in post #291 of this thread, page 15. 205 was filling up pretty good, I suspect it'll be filled to row 10 or higher by the time you pick, 206 was a little better .

I posted screenshots of 205/206 from 2pm on tuesday in post #291 of this thread, page 15. 205 was filling up pretty good, I suspect it'll be filled to row 10 or higher by the time you pick, 206 was a little better .

I noticed your post, but after noticing the time stamp and the google doc from the other thread where people counted seats in sections and are editing it as they go along I noticed a small discrepancy. I was hoping someone today might update me because I'm looking at about 6 seats together probably gonna end up row 15 or higher. I tried getting someone on the phone to find out about splitting seats because someone on my account now wants delta club.

I noticed your post, but after noticing the time stamp and the google doc from the other thread where people counted seats in sections and are editing it as they go along I noticed a small discrepancy. I was hoping someone today might update me because I'm looking at about 6 seats together probably gonna end up row 15 or higher. I tried getting someone on the phone to find out about splitting seats because someone on my account now wants delta club.

As far as I could tell when in the virtual venue picking my seats, you can select 6 individual seats in 6 different sections. Is that what you mean by splitting seats?

As far as I could tell when in the virtual venue picking my seats, you can select 6 individual seats in 6 different sections. Is that what you mean by splitting seats?
exactly what I wanted to know thank you very much

Reactions: Paul
If anyone could post 213 I would appreciate seeing how my section is going! A little bummed that I haven't seen anyone else on here yet.

I think a lot of people on this board are DRAMATICALLY overrating being in the front row. Front row can be great, but also can have trade offs.

From reading these complaints, you'd think there are no more than a couple of hundred good seats in the entire stadium, when in reality there will likely be plenty of great seats left at all price points on game days.

There are lots of good seats in this stadium. I only wanted to be in the front row because section 110 and 11 are the closest to the field. I want to be as close to the players as possible. Plus, tons of goal celebrations in that corner for sure. Hopefully the players will come to that wall to celebrate as well. Always wanted to be first row. Can't beat that for a price of $391.

Reactions: Paul and 413Blue
I had 11:00AM, I was specifically hunting front row aisle, I was targeting 111 front row since I was getting 4 seats, and there are only 4 seats in row 1 in 111, but two were gone. so I went with what my first choice was when I initially seen the seating map for the first time.

What did you end up getting? I wanted section 111 row 1 too, but they were gone at 1pm (9/9). So I went with 110 row 2 (technically first row I'm told). 2 seats taken from the 5 so I tried to get 2, but I couldn't leave a single seat. So I called up and got the remaining 3.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
If anyone could post 213 I would appreciate seeing how my section is going! A little bummed that I haven't seen anyone else on here yet.
I'm sure there are but not everyone has replied to the which seat is yours thread. My section 14A is sold out and only 5 people replied

What did you end up getting? I wanted section 111 row 1 too, but they were gone at 1pm (9/9). So I went with 110 row 2 (technically first row I'm told). 2 seats taken from the 5 so I tried to get 2, but I couldn't leave a single seat. So I called up and got the remaining 3.
I went with 103 Row 10 (actually first row) on the aisle adjacent to 104. The whole first row not being #1 thing is weird. lol

Lucky, I wanted to be seated in that same row. No more seats though. Still somewhat happy about my selected seats.[/QUOTE
Lucky, I wanted to be seated in that same row. No more seats though. Still somewhat happy about my selected seats.

I actually lucked out, and got the last 4 and they were on the aisle...whew! :)