Ok Enough.. Sell Him.

Where do you sell Lampard to?

• City

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
I'm talking about someone in their 20s that can play for us for a long time

Zlatan knows he will win every trophy in America in one year. Zlatan will also throw the game winning touchdown in the Super Bowl. Never question Zlatan.

Zlatan isn't too old for MLS. Everyone in MLS is too young for Zlatan.

Dude mls is getting better and lampard will be 38 he is done and that was a horrible marketing investment they made
im sure Lampard is learning that the hard way as did others that come by. he's here now and faith don't cost a thing my guy. I have faith he will be a better MLS player next year.

Zlatan knows he will win every trophy in America in one year. Zlatan will also throw the game winning touchdown in the Super Bowl. Never question Zlatan.

Zlatan isn't too old for MLS. Everyone in MLS is too young for Zlatan.
Trust me I'm not doubting all mighty zlatan but still I want a young dp if we unlimited dps I'd take him a in a heart beat

I'm not sure he's put in enough minutes for us to decide that he has no value. Also, he's injured and I'm sure he's not playing as aggressively as he wants so as not to reinjure himself.

That said, if you want to dump him because he's injury prone, then I can get behind that, but I'm not ready to say that he's not willing to put it all out on the field, because he hasn't really been given that opportunity.

It's so late in the season. At this point, we just hold on to him, let him get rested and healed in the off season, and hope for the best next year.

I Don't want to hope for the Best for next season. I I don't want to hope that we win next home game I don't want to hope that we win every away home game. For next season I want NYCFC to be among the championship contenders. Management needs to make some hard decision. it may be that, their hands are be tied because of contracts legal limitations, unfortunately some of those decisions we the fans will not be happy.

Reactions: gulggilandia
Frank looked fantastic in the first 15-20 minutes. I won't give up on him yet being a big piece for us. It might mean next year, but still.
Agreed. I thought some of the best play came when he was in the midfield and actually linking play, which is something we've struggled with a lot this year. Obviously this hasn't been the season we all wanted from him and he's become a bit of a lightening rod for the frustrations regarding the team generally, but the class is there.

Frank looked fantastic in the first 15-20 minutes. I won't give up on him yet being a big piece for us. It might mean next year, but still.

Agree, he had some nice touches and his positioning was great. He's clearly not 100% yet though. He never seemed to move faster than a jog. Will be nice to see what he can do when he's fit.

Agree, he had some nice touches and his positioning was great. He's clearly not 100% yet though. He never seemed to move faster than a jog. Will be nice to see what he can do when he's fit.
The thing is, that's just how it looks like he's moving, and it's always looked that way. Despite being a Man City fan I always liked watching them playing Chelsea just so I could see Lampard play. He's that good. Also, there were a few times where he and Pirlo hooked up with some beautiful passes to each other. When we have a full year of them playing together next season that could just be something exquisite to see. You're not going to see full-on speed and attacking from either Pirlo or Lampard, but you will see quality. I've been looking forward to them playing together ever since we signed Pirlo, and now it's only just starting to happen. A full season of it has the potential to be absolutely amazing.

Agreed. I thought some of the best play came when he was in the midfield and actually linking play, which is something we've struggled with a lot this year. Obviously this hasn't been the season we all wanted from him and he's become a bit of a lightening rod for the frustrations regarding the team generally, but the class is there.
I remember thinking that if Mix doesn't attempt that bike, Frank was waiting on the end of that cross without a person in front of him. I also recall a shot of his being blocked in the first half by a nice defensive effort, but he got himself in a great position.

Lampard wasn't bad yesterday. He wasn't special but he wasn't bad. Pirlo was at fault for the first Columbus goal. I know it's controversial as hell and if there was a dislike button most of you would use it for this but I'm not sure if I could only keep one of them that I wouldn't rather have a healthy Lampard all season next year than Pirlo. Pirlo can bring some spectacular things to the team, more so than Frank I'll admit, but the team almost has to be built around Andrea to make that happen and at 36 if we're reshaping the team I'm not sure doing it to get the best out of him for one or two seasons is the best route. Lampard if healthy will score a few goals and contribute with less having to be tinkered with just to make him work.

Lampard wasn't bad yesterday. He wasn't special but he wasn't bad. Pirlo was at fault for the first Columbus goal. I know it's controversial as hell and if there was a dislike button most of you would use it for this but I'm not sure if I could only keep one of them that I wouldn't rather have a healthy Lampard all season next year than Pirlo. Pirlo can bring some spectacular things to the team, more so than Frank I'll admit, but the team almost has to be built around Andrea to make that happen and at 36 if we're reshaping the team I'm not sure doing it to get the best out of him for one or two seasons is the best route. Lampard if healthy will score a few goals and contribute with less having to be tinkered with just to make him work.
I hate Frank Lampard but I think this is correct.