Orlando Postmatch

That's excessively positive spin, even for you. Didn't you tell me in the other thread you play to win? #winningmentality #parenthesesididntbuyittherenorhere

I'd much rather play to avoid RBNJ than sandbag our team when we had a shot at the SS. Come on, man (keyshawn voice). You have to admit you're reaching with this one. (Hard?)
Yes. You play to win, meaning you don't rotate players with the purpose of throwing games. But it's certainly reasonable to rotate players to test what you've got and keep players in mental/physical shape.

And I didn't think there was a spin too positive for me. :)

Yes. You play to win, meaning you don't rotate players with the purpose of throwing games. But it's certainly reasonable to rotate players to test what you've got and keep players in mental/physical shape.

And I didn't think there was a spin too positive for me. :)
I give up.

Reactions: FootyLovin
I have not seen us play this bad since the 7-0 redbull loss. The passing was piss poor. We had no movement, no urgency the whole game. Man of the match for me was Mata. He is so good! The players that took a dump on this game are the following:

Villa: Awful game, nothing more needs to be said.
Hernandez: Awful game, but we all knew this about him, he is not a good MLS player and not even MLS quality on the as an RB. Why he keeps starting there is beyond me.
TmAc: Way to blow a big opportunity for yourself with Klinsmann watching. He was invisible.
Mendoza: I don't care about the goal. His passing was so off, his decision making was awful.
Saunders: He should have done better with that first goal but I won't put the blame on him. He is who he is. As we we all know Saunders has no shot saving any PKs. His diving and push with his legs is AWFUL. He just dives like a dead dolphin. By no means is this game on Saunders but he was his usual self in this game. His one good play was his HAND distribution to Mendoza.
Patrick V: Why the fuck didn't Jack start this game, or at the very least get subbed in for Tmac to start the second half??????? Why the fuck are you starting Hernandez every game at RB???????

Lampard: was ho hum, nothing great, had a couple of decent shots but nothing special. Same with Pirlo.

Tony Taylor: Holy fuck, awful touches, did nothing off the bench to help us.
Chanot: Bad PK on Kaka, but again he was out of position because he was not expecting Hernandez to dilly dolly with the ball near his box like that. FUCKING Hernandez!!!!!
Mena: Got torched by Kaka, as expected, that lead to that first goal.

Overall, this was a total team effort in sucking. From the coaching staff to the players just awful. Like I said before guys. We will be making the playoffs but with our defense and Saunders, we aren't doing shit.

Klinsmann probably wondered why he wasted his and his staff's time to watch this shit show. the match was the very definition of shit show. two crappy sides that gave a bad name to MLS. did we ever win a game under bad weather condition?
Saunders make me mad eveyrtime he makes over dramatic dive to try saving a shot miles away from the goal. the guy is all for show

Reactions: S1ARK5
Klinsmann probably wondered why he wasted his and his staff's time to watch this shit show. the match was the very definition of shit show. two crappy sides that gave a bad name to MLS. did we ever win a game under bad weather condition?
Saunders make me mad eveyrtime he makes over dramatic dive to try saving a shot miles away from the goal. the guy is all for show

There was that 5-1 vs Colorado with the Lampard hat trick and all

I think the problem was that in Orlando the weather was steamy/rainy and Lampard is only used to chilly/rainy - that combo was kryptonite to our English Talisman

Reactions: Schwallacus