Portland Postmatch

Fuckhead. People I don't know are calling me out on Facebook cause Bianco is a fuck who supports volent shit heads.
This was a nice forum.
View attachment 7464

Notice he used to the term "us." That puts him in the involvement for the sanctions meaning he was involved with the incident. Admitting to guilt.

I don't know about the last part.

As for the part about Khiry, I think most would be pretty quick to acknowledge I am nothing close to a fan. I first had my suspicions re him confirmed by his being a total (trying not to use any word I want to here) when he got to play in that youth playoff vs. Colombia.

That said, I truly did think it was his best game for us. It wasn't nearly good enough. But it was his best and well above what I have noticed before.
One thing I actually noticed about Khiry's game last night that I enjoyed was his holdup play. He was great at receiving long balls, knocking them down and passing out of it. The rest of his game? Not so much.

But I hope Okoli was taking notes while on the bench, because Khiry really did do a great job holding up

This is so damn pathetic and embarrassing. I'll be writing my rep shortly on this. So f'in sick of this crap.

Reactions: Ulrich and adam
Perhaps I'm naive, but I think there are possibly generous explanations for what he did. It's not entirely obvious that he did this to invite mgarbowski mgarbowski to be abused on FB.
No offense Christopher, but you're being naive. He's posting about "sanctioning us." He publicly doxed Mark on a social media platform - there is no other explanation than being malicious.

Perhaps I'm naive, but I think there are possibly generous explanations for what he did. It's not entirely obvious that he did this to invite mgarbowski mgarbowski to be abused on FB.

Think about it. mgarbowski mgarbowski makes a statement that he believes a dangerous element of our SGs should be sanctioned for a violent action. Then Bianco posts that statement with his name attached to it on FB, exactly where that violent element will see it. What would you think the result of that might be? It's one thing to constantly disagree, we all have that right. It's entirely another to put a target on someone's back for their opinion and try to get him hurt. That's inexcusable.

No offense Christopher, but you're being naive. He's posting about "sanctioning us." He publicly doxed Mark on a social media platform - there is no other explanation than being malicious.
You may be right. I would be surprised. He seems like a decent guy. All our posts are public AFAICT, so I'm not sure I'd call it doxing. I would guess it was accidental.

Think about it. mgarbowski mgarbowski makes a statement that he believes a dangerous element of our SGs should be sanctioned for a violent action. Then Bianco posts that statement with his name attached to it on FB, exactly where that violent element will see it. What would you think the result of that might be? It's one thing to constantly disagree, we all have that right. It's entirely another to put a target on someone's back for their opinion and try to get him hurt. That's inexcusable.
I agree that it's inexcusable if that is the case, but I'm not convinced that the intent is there.

You may be right. I would be surprised. He seems like a decent guy. All our posts are public AFAICT, so I'm not sure I'd call it doxing. I would guess it was accidental.
I don't see how this could be accidental at all.

I can hear an argument that he didn't intend for other people to attack Mark on it. But regardless of that, he clearly called out another poster on a separate forum and placed a lot of attention on it that Mark was not intending.

Yes, these posts are in the public view, but they are posted on this site and others would have to come here to see them. Putting up another member's post somewhere else opens it up to another audience that Mark did not intend.

Had he blacked out the user name for it, it would be a bit more acceptable (but still shitty IMO)

The forum is public, but the masses do not come to it and/or don't know about it. FB is the most widely shared social media out there only rivaled by Twitter. Both are horrible about policing their content and users.

This is all possible. I reached out to him on FB to get his perspective / satisfy my curiosity. To be clear, I don't support the beating or violence, and I don't support mgarbowski being abused, I just don't know that that was Joseph Bianco's intention and I support diversity on the forum.

This is all possible. I reached out to him on FB to get his perspective / satisfy my curiosity. To be clear, I don't support the beating or violence, and I don't support mgarbowski being abused, I just don't know that that was Joseph Bianco's intention and I support diversity on the forum.
Chris, what you you expect him to say but to blow smoke?? If he wasn't trying to be malicious, he'd have taken down the post immediately once the vitriol started - he didn't.