Pregame Bar For New England Game?

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Let's spend the next day or two picking a bar and then we can all meet there for drinks before hand.
Preferably one near the stadium so it's walking distance to the game.
Then I'll shoot an email out Thursday or Friday and make it official.
Saturday is a great opportunity for people here to get to know each other with the meet and greet so on Sunday we can run into each other again and have some cold ones.

If its a place I can get to without having to hop back on the subway toward the stadium, I'm down.

Reactions: JGriff217
TR will be at Billy's. It's a huge space right across the street from the stadium. Should be packed with NYCFC fans, too. Seems like an easy spot.

Reactions: JGriff217
I go to a lot of Yankees games and always end up at the Dugout. They have 3 bars and a huge back room. It always looks ridiculously packed because of the bar up front, but once you push past that the bar opens up. It's also the cheapest and closest bar to the stadium. Last year it was $3 miller lights and $4 PBR tall boys. Billy's is cool too. Huge first floor that wraps around from 161st to River Ave. They also have an outdoor space on the roof.

Reactions: Tiger Jones
TR will be at Billy's. It's a huge space right across the street from the stadium. Should be packed with NYCFC fans, too. Seems like an easy spot.

That's where I will be. Would love to meet some of you there as well!

No one like's Stan's anymore? I remember as a kid at yankees games that was the most active bar on the block

idk if stans is open, even if so isn't the whole front of that bar open air? i don't remember it being a door and you walk in, that one corner where it meets river ave is all open i believe

I second the Dugout. Easily the best bar in the area. Lots of room, multiple bars and the cheapest drinks out of any of the bars nearby. Make your way to the back and you'll have tons of room.

Reactions: brookln231
Anyone going to make their way up there early to watch the Spurs v Man U game?