Proud Of Our Fanbase

We were loud but they muted the TV mic next to us due to the profane chants. Plus, it wasn't very organized. We need capos badly.
Wasn't criticism really. I think the wind drowned out everything. We were in the stadium early after the March, and we got a great demonstration. They rolled about 7-8 balls out around the box on our end, and every one of them was blown into the 3rd base dugout.

We need to do the call and response "NEW YORK" - "CITY". Would sound great in the stadium, and get everyone involved. I definitely got the sense that folks wanted to chant and sing, they just didn't know what the hell to say.

Was watching on MLS Live soooo jealous. Wish I were there. Gave my friend my season tickets. He's been going to RB games casually. I think I've converted him.che said the atmosphere was awesome.

I was in 233B...the whole crowd seemed loud, their was a noticeable din throughout. I would say the organization of the chants was not as strong, but the party like atmosphere made up for it.
i'm in 233B as well, and maybe I'm the only one, but i heard the revs fans on the other side of the stadium more than the third rail...

Reactions: Bronn FC
I was in 115, & despite the random empty row we got pretty loud/passionate.
I could hear the Revs supporters way too well, but it was funny when we started replying "sucks" to their "rev-o-lution" chant.
I was a little worried about my seat being on the one goal side but the view is pretty great.
Only thing is I got there late so I didn't get a pennant, and i didn't check out any merch cuz i wasn't sure how to use the discount. I really want an away jersey though.

10 minutes before kickoff and I was starting to get scared. It looked like there were 3k people in their seats. When I was in the shop, I heard one suit say to another suit "this is fantastic for them" because it was PACKED.

As someone who has been to his share of Yankee gaemes the last few years, the atmosphere was incredible. Not too far behind Jeter's last home game. My nanny is a huge Yankees fan, and she was amazed by the fans when I showed her the highlights this morning (and the highlights didn't do us justice).

Our section (209) had some good call-and-response chants going. Things like "NYC"... "FC" and "David Villa" [clap-clap... clap-clap-clap]. Simple stuff, but that's what's going to work well at this early stage.

From the passion and engagement of the fans to the dedicated visitors section that represented their squad well, it was the closest I've been to in the northeast to the beloved SEC football of my youth.

10 minutes before kickoff and I was starting to get scared. It looked like there were 3k people in their seats. When I was in the shop, I heard one suit say to another suit "this is fantastic for them" because it was PACKED.

That's because it was too f-ing cold to stay in the stands!

That's because it was too f-ing cold to stay in the stands!

There were major issues/massive lines attempting to get in at gate 4 and 6 which could account for the emptiness. I've never seen anything like it. Took me about 30 minutes to get to security.

Also Third Rail did a pretty good job, my section is right below theirs and they were mostly on point. Still haven't seen the tifo, but that's what dvr is for.

I was in 216 and was blown away by how engaged the crowd was. Have never seen anything quite like it in all of the soccer, baseball and hockey games I have attended. We had some fairly generic "NYC, NYC" chants and some "Ole ole ole" which I could have done without. Someone started up "Seven Nation Army" at one point, though it didn't really take. There were a small group of English-sounding guys singing Man City songs somewhere behind me. We couldn't really hear the supporters section, which is not a criticism of them it's just a fact of life for a first home game and playing in a cavernous, windy baseball stadium. I'm sure the atmosphere in the bleachers will come together as the season goes by.

There were major issues/massive lines attempting to get in at gate 4 and 6 which could account for the emptiness. I've never seen anything like it. Took me about 30 minutes to get to security.

Also Third Rail did a pretty good job, my section is right below theirs and they were mostly on point. Still haven't seen the tifo, but that's what dvr is for.
Espn didn't show the full tifo, they came back from commercial as it was being folded up. They didn't show the national anthem either

I watched on ESPN and the crowd was great. We could hear some chants and it was loud and vibrant. You could get a sense of the electricity in the building.

Espn didn't show the full tifo, they came back from commercial as it was being folded up. They didn't show the national anthem either

i actually thought i missed it along with the national anthem since when i started watching they were folding it up.

TR is gonna get a slap on the hands for their use of Fuck in some of the chants
Dropping the F bomb was definitely the least offensive chat they stuck with all day.

"Hey, we want some pussy" came in from the back a couple of times, and I don't speak Spanish, but am very confident that Lee Nguyen was called some really nasty names.

They just started doing airport style x-rays of all fans entering the arena. This was the first game, and obviously, they have some kinks to iron out.

They just started doing airport style x-rays of all fans entering the arena. This was the first game, and obviously, they have some kinks to iron out.

As a guy with multiple plates in my arm that set off metal detectors and a backpack full of bike tools (all of which i had previously sanctioned by fan services) i got through relatively quickly and unscathed - def wish they could dispense with a bit of the security. At least we could keep our shoes on.

That being said great first game. I was a bit overwhelmed at moments and definitely underdressed but next game will be even better.

Excelsior