Red Bulls Poach Nycfc Marketing Vp

I think the marketing of the team has been consistent with what CFG does. They take the classy route, are lame on social media, but their product still draws eyes and attention. I don't think she'll be hard to replace; and I think NYCFC could use a little spice and wit in their marketing.

Lol, why are some people directing hate at her? She left for a pay raise, presumably. Any of you would have done the same.

I agree with the general sentiment that I didn't notice anything incredible about our marketing efforts. Seemed sufficient, but bland. Maybe that's a function of budget though. So the impact of losing her depends on the quality of her replacement.

RB Needs her more than we do. She probably noticed 1/2 their stadium empty every game and considered it a mercy move. And I'd want more money if I had to work in Harrison ...

RB Needs her more than we do. She probably noticed 1/2 their stadium empty every game and considered it a mercy move. And I'd want more money if I had to work in Harrison ...

Charity work

Back