Ronaldo to Manchester City...Nope, Manchester United

People wouldn’t take Cristiano Ronaldo tomorrow?
Without hesitation. He would absolutely carve up MLS and secondarily put millions of eyes on our club. He's a physical specimen so fitness would unlikely be an issue, and the guy hates losing and loves his legacy so there would be little concern he would go at half speed.

Happy to stand corrected. Did their investigation verify all of her claims or sole of her claims?
They verified there was inappropriate touching but did not tie acts to names. Longer excerpt:

Villa left NYC FC at the end of the 2018 season. The club launched an investigation into Badillo’s allegations this summer and concluded there had been failings in its system, but did not mention Villa by name.
“The allegations made during the course of the investigation were that a small number of players and staff did not act in accordance with the club’s standards in their interactions with the intern and with other club staff,” the club told ESPN earlier this month.
“This behavior included unnecessary physical contact, teasing, and comments regarding clothing and appearance. The club found that this behavior was inappropriate and unacceptable.”
The club added that it “is implementing a series of changes within the organization aimed at ensuring that such behavior does not occur in the future”.

It makes me think of the two aces argument from the 2nd season of Ted Lasso. Is it worth upsetting the apple cart and team dynamic for a guy who’s really good at football but could be a bit toxic in behavior.
Except in real life there is probably a lot less of a Jamie Tart redemption story
Except he’s Ronaldo. Not Danny Rojas

Reactions: Schwallacus
They verified there was inappropriate touching but did not tie acts to names. Longer excerpt:

Villa left NYC FC at the end of the 2018 season. The club launched an investigation into Badillo’s allegations this summer and concluded there had been failings in its system, but did not mention Villa by name.
“The allegations made during the course of the investigation were that a small number of players and staff did not act in accordance with the club’s standards in their interactions with the intern and with other club staff,” the club told ESPN earlier this month.
“This behavior included unnecessary physical contact, teasing, and comments regarding clothing and appearance. The club found that this behavior was inappropriate and unacceptable.”
The club added that it “is implementing a series of changes within the organization aimed at ensuring that such behavior does not occur in the future”.
So Villa has never been identified for assault then?

"Assault" covers a lot. Just as there is a big difference between harassment and touching, there is a big difference between touching and rape.

Not much I can do from there to be honest. They have to verify email address and do a captcha. I’ll look into something different on the support forum.

Not much I can do from there to be honest. They have to verify email address and do a captcha. I’ll look into something different on the support forum.
It’s fine. Their whole job is to sneak on here & talk to Shwafta Shwafta. You don’t need to make it a second job to try and keep them out. We can ignore and you can delete. Easy enough.

yea don't sweat it Dan. there's no way to completely eliminate bots. best you can do is prevent them from flooding the forum. then it's just up to the mods to sort them out when they see them.

:)

Reactions: adam
yea don't sweat it Dan. there's no way to completely eliminate bots. best you can do is prevent them from flooding the forum. then it's just up to the mods to sort them out when they see them.

:)
Yeah just report and I’ll do what I can. When I see an old thread resurfaced I usually just assume it’s something weird. Right now I have an hour commute every day (driving) and working 45 hours so my work days have been rough. On my lunch break right now and that’s my main time to play on my phone.

Yeah just report and I’ll do what I can. When I see an old thread resurfaced I usually just assume it’s something weird. Right now I have an hour commute every day (driving) and working 45 hours so my work days have been rough. On my lunch break right now and that’s my main time to play on my phone.

no worries. make LionNYC LionNYC do more work :D