Seats for the playoffs.

True, but it is still technically possible that we could win the SS, and somewhat more likely that we could finish above one of those teams and that team makes it to the cup.

Of the potential West coast playoff teams, I think only Seattle, LAG, and Portland would travel with significant number of fans. SKC and RSL would be pretty strong, but not at the same level as the above three. FCD and Colorado would bring at best 2k, they don't really have large supporter's bases. They struggle to fill out their small little stadiums at home.

Precisely.

Right now, we are highly likely to both finish behind Dallas and Colorado in the SS standings and ahead of everyone else in the West. So, if we get through to the MLS Cup Game, we would play away if one of the Top 2 seeds in the West makes the finals and at home if anyone else does.

If you look at the last 5 years of MLS Playoffs, a Top 2 seed has made the finals 7 times, and a lower seed has made the finals 3 times.

Precisely.

Right now, we are highly likely to both finish behind Dallas and Colorado in the SS standings and ahead of everyone else in the West. So, if we get through to the MLS Cup Game, we would play away if one of the Top 2 seeds in the West makes the finals and at home if anyone else does.

If you look at the last 5 years of MLS Playoffs, a Top 2 seed has made the finals 7 times, and a lower seed has made the finals 3 times.
The average high temperature in Dallas in December is over 60 degrees, and the average low temperature in Colorado is 15 degrees, so at least as far as weather is concerned (unless you really like to ski) Dallas would certainly be a more comfortable climate to watch our boys live in the Cup final.

Reactions: Goodfella
If we do make the cup and play @FCD (about 16k) or @Col (about 17.5k) tickets will be very scarce. I wonder how the NYCFC tickets would be allocated.
-Season Ticket holder by seniority date?
-Season Ticket holder via lottery?
-STH first come first serve?
-Anyone who claims to be a supporter by lottery?
-" " " " first come first serve?
-Some hybrid?

Even @SKC (about 19.5k) RSL (21k I think) and LAG (27-30k) would be a very hot ticket.

If we were ever forced to play @ a west coast team, we should hope for @SEA(can barely pass us) (nearly 70k) or @VAN(eliminated) (55k I think) in order to reduce the limitations on tickets.

If we do make the cup and play @FCD (about 16k) or @Col (about 17.5k) tickets will be very scarce. I wonder how the NYCFC tickets would be allocated.
-Season Ticket holder by seniority date?
-Season Ticket holder via lottery?
-STH first come first serve?
-Anyone who claims to be a supporter by lottery?
-" " " " first come first serve?
-Some hybrid?

Even @SKC (about 19.5k) RSL (21k I think) and LAG (27-30k) would be a very hot ticket.

If we were ever forced to play @ a west coast team, we should hope for @SEA(can barely pass us) (nearly 70k) or @VAN(eliminated) (55k I think) in order to reduce the limitations on tickets.
I would guess Season Ticket Holder via lottery.

Reactions: joe
The average high temperature in Dallas in December is over 60 degrees, and the average low temperature in Colorado is 15 degrees, so at least as far as weather is concerned (unless you really like to ski) Dallas would certainly be a more comfortable climate to watch our boys live in the Cup final.

Game will kick off at 8pm ET/7pm in Dallas/6pm in Denver.

Reactions: JayH
Anyone else get the emergency broadcast to pay by 6 pm today or tickets would be lost? I haven't touched my account, and it was all screwy. My cc info was gone and I couldn't really figure out what I was supposed to actually pay now.

I can't be bothered with all of this info. Just hold or charge whatever. Don't make me be proactive and read your emails. I would have been pissed when I lost my seats, which would have invariably happened if I hadn't happened to have already been emailing with my rep about relocating. Otherwise, I can't read these pages long things which usually have no bearing on me.

Anyone else get the emergency broadcast to pay by 6 pm today or tickets would be lost? I haven't touched my account, and it was all screwy. My cc info was gone and I couldn't really figure out what I was supposed to actually pay now.

I can't be bothered with all of this info. Just hold or charge whatever. Don't make me be proactive and read your emails. I would have been pissed when I lost my seats, which would have invariably happened if I hadn't happened to have already been emailing with my rep about relocating. Otherwise, I can't read these pages long things which usually have no bearing on me.
Hmmm, I haven't received anything like that. It looks like I've already been charged for my tickets, and I didn't really do anything.

That said, if we end up with a bye, I'll be unable to go anyways.

I just bought season tickets last week. When talking to my rep about playoff tickets I asked about the MLS Cup. Should it come to YS he said tickets would be offered to STH by seniority.
I would parse that to mean since that we are picking seats by seniority, not that STH will not get seats. Yankee Stadium has seated 50k for soccer games. MLS can have 25k-3ok tickets and there would still be enough room for all the STHs.

I got that message because I got a new card...I just had to pay the $80 it shows.

Info on tickets for non City members via Ticketmaster.

Onsale Dates and Times
  • •OCT•14FRI
    Past Buyer Presale

10:00 AM EDT

Ends Mon, October 17, 2016 at 09:59 AM EDT

• •OCT•17MON
    Mastercard Presale

Ends Mon, October 17, 2016 at 12:59 PM EDT

• •OCT•17MON
    General Public Onsale

01:00 PM EDT

Based on the individual tickets available in the pre-sale, it seems like quite a few STHs did not buy their playoff tickets. That's unexpected.

Plenty of seats all across the 100s available.

Reactions: adam
Based on the individual tickets available in the pre-sale, it seems like quite a few STHs did not buy their playoff tickets. That's unexpected.

Plenty of seats all across the 100s available.
yeah i bought 2 tickets on section 210, 1st row, maybe the sth didn't know? or didn't renew their seats?

yeah i bought 2 tickets on section 210, 1st row, maybe the sth didn't know? or didn't renew their seats?
It's opt out, so not knowing wasn't the issue.

Lot of people around hear seemed concerned about weeknight games, that might have been it.

Info on tickets for non City members via Ticketmaster.

Onsale Dates and Times
  • •OCT•14FRI
    Past Buyer Presale

Ends Mon, October 17, 2016 at 09:59 AM EDT

• •OCT•17MON
    Mastercard Presale

Ends Mon, October 17, 2016 at 12:59 PM EDT

• •OCT•17MON
    General Public Onsale

01:00 PM EDT
Can you help me? I got that email and there is no offer code...I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to be left hanging when the General Public sale starts. Thanks.