So... Tr Is Starting Their Own Forum.

I still haven't received my membership card either and at this point who cares? 2014 was two months ago...

Just learned that I missed the window for the discount on the 2015 TR membership? I don't remember seeing anything about a discount code, etc. The first I learned of it is when I went back and read the last paragraph of the board elections email that said Saturday 2/28 was the last day.

Just learned that I missed the window for the discount on the 2015 TR membership? I don't remember seeing anything about a discount code, etc. The first I learned of it is when I went back and read the last paragraph of the board elections email that said Saturday 2/28 was the last day.
I'm sure if you get back in touch with them they could take care of you

Would love to help but I didn't win the election for Director of Membership. I'd say the best thing to do is contact Brian Toto, a TR Board member.

The discount code was only active until February 28th. You can still renew your membership. Instead of it being discount, it would cost the normal $30. That process will be done through Upper90.

Would love to help but I didn't win the election for Director of Membership. I'd say the best thing to do is contact Brian Toto, a TR Board member.
Come take over as director of membership for NYC Social...and president. And whatever other job you want since the guy that started it is pretty much a do-nothing fuck up.

Come take over as director of membership for NYC Social...and president. And whatever other job you want since the guy that started it is pretty much a do-nothing fuck up.

Appreciate the offer Midas. Can't tell if you're joking to be honest. Is there really a market for another social club? Seems like BBSC and BXFSC have the market cornered and I don't intend on leaving the Third Rail just because I lost this election. I felt a bit disconnected from TR, as did others, and I wanted to help remedy that situation by joining the Board. I'll have to get more involved in other capacities but I don't anticipate leaving the supporters group. Am I crazy to think NYC Social was the group once known as the Straphangers?

I have the feeling that was: Which name do I know the most.

Never met Paul and he was far and way the most clear and concise applicant. We'll see how this actually plays out though. I wish the winner luck... and ability.

Crazy that Caleb lost too. I've met him a and Nick and Nick can't touch Caleb's design ability. I like both people but Caleb was a smarter choice. That may just be me looking at that position as design before management though.

Reactions: Paul