Special Event Nov 13th

I know everyone is likely expecting sky blue as the main color of the kit, but I'm not sure why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Melbourne City does not have a sky blue kit in their rotation this season. I'm thinking Man. City wants the distinction of having the sky blue shirts all their own. Like how the Yankees probably wouldn't allow NYCFC to do a white kit with navy pinstripes. I'm 99% convinced (especially after seeing the teaser put out by the club today) that the home kits for NYCFC will be primarily navy blue with sky blue accents (maybe a touch of orange). I'd love it if each club in the CFG family has their own distinct look at home.
melbourne doesnt have sky blue because the fans wanted to keep the red

Reactions: Kjbert
Dark blue with light blue accents reminds me of SKC's boring kits from a few years ago. Vancouver and SKC have those colors, unless we integrate the orange more, we risk looking too close to existing teams.

I hope NYCFC continues to provide teasers over the next week and a half. It's going to be a loooong wait if they dont.

I opened the picture in photoshop to try to lighten it and the file name is kitlaunchinvitation.
I think the logos are shopped onto the shirt in the photo

I really like this one more and more
yYR1l6E.jpg

Like this sky blue?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 49
Rsvp closed quick, email was sent out (I got it at 12:17) and by the time I saw my email and went to the site it was almost 1:30 and rsvp was closed, I then got an email from third rail that they had a limited amount of tickets and rsvp'd through them. Hope I get in. Anyone know if they will be available to buy at the event?

And yet again Orlando beats use to the punch. They're revealing their kits wednesday… :-/

HA! On Wednesday? Oh my god. They're revealing their jerseys on HUMP DAY? Will a camel come out wearing it? How Disney of them.
I don't care who or what is wearing the jerseys when they reveal them. All I care about is the fact that their jerseys are being released EIGHT days before ours… :-(

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't care who or what is wearing the jerseys when they reveal them. All I care about is the fact that their jerseys are being released EIGHT days before ours… :-(
Seriously. Why?
Who gives a **** who releases the jerseys first? If they win a trophy before us, then maybe i'll care. Until then, who gives a f*** about Orlando?

I just got back from the Orlando forum and they are complaining that NYCFC beat them in the alphabet. They want them to rebrand to Greater Orlando City Calcio Club.

Seriously. Why?
Who gives a **** who releases the jerseys first? If they win a trophy before us, then maybe i'll care. Until then, who gives a f*** about Orlando?

I just got back from the Orlando forum and they are complaining that NYCFC beat them in the alphabet. They want them to rebrand to Greater Orlando City Calcio Club.
They have a forum? o_O