Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Shocking!
terminal 5, like the venue? Also where did you see this news

Emailed offer to attend sent to founding members.

Just made the terminal 5

The announcement is discounted apartments in Queens. 10% off when you show your member card

I guess on a side note, i never found Men In Blazers shows appealing. Like the whole gimmick and style, i guess also because I think they focus on Premier League and USMNT not so much MLS if at all.

I guess on a side note, i never found Men In Blazers shows appealing. Like the whole gimmick and style, i guess also because I think they focus on Premier League and USMNT not so much MLS if at all.
Me neither, tbh, but I guess I'll find it appealing if there's an announcement

I’m a tepid fan at best. They’re clever but a bit unvarying and occasional very small doses are plenty for me. But I disagree about the USNTs and MLS. Considering neither is part of their official remit- which is to promote the PL on NBC networks - they do a fair bit about both.
It has always seemed to me they consider it part of their more general personal obligation to promote soccer generally to the US, and all aspects of US soccer both within the US and overseas.

Last edited:
I’m a tepid fan at best. They’re clever but a bit unvarying and occasional very small doses are plenty for me. But I disagree about the USNTs and MLS. Considering neither is part of their official remit- which is to promote the PL on NBC network - they do a fair bit about both.
It has always seemed to me they consider it part of their more general personal obligation to promote soccer generally to the US, and all aspects of US soccer both within the US and overseas.

i guess i have my opinion since they rarely, if ever, show up in my mls feeds on twitter or instagram. i get more of just fan made accounts like "MLS. News" or something of that sort. i just assumed they dont really cover it.

i guess i have my opinion since they rarely, if ever, show up in my mls feeds on twitter or instagram. i get more of just fan made accounts like "MLS. News" or something of that sort. i just assumed they dont really cover it.
One of them was a NYCFC season ticket holder early on, I have no idea if they still are. Like Mark said it's a very repetitive shtick, but they do talk MLS and USMNT.

You can go 3 years between MiB viewings and not miss a thing. It’s still all the same jokes told by two very, very, very wealthy men pretending to not be. Rog is Nick Kroll’s brother-in-law and married into the billionaire Jules Kroll’s family and Michael Davies is a television producer who brought Who Wants to be a Millionaire to the US and is now the lead producer of Jeopardy.

There’s nothing wrong with beating wealthy, but it always put me off how much junk they peddled on the show.

You can go 3 years between MiB viewings and not miss a thing. It’s still all the same jokes told by two very, very, very wealthy men pretending to not be. Rog is Nick Kroll’s brother-in-law and married into the billionaire Jules Kroll’s family and Michael Davies is a television producer who brought Who Wants to be a Millionaire to the US and is now the lead producer of Jeopardy.

There’s nothing wrong with beating wealthy, but it always put me off how much junk they peddled on the show.
That explains a lot

Fuck you guys. You probably have coexist and “eat the rich” bumper stickers.

I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with Roger quite a bit. Nicest, most authentic guy you’ll ever meet. He’s exactly what you see on the show. Just a lad from Liverpool who loves America and turned it into a brand. If you hate that, then you probably don’t get this country.

Just say you’re jealous he out kicked his coverage in life. That’s ok.

Just putting it here so people can click and create traffic for it, maybe the post covers the team more. no new news or anything.

The Post and Brandon London have been doing this quite a bit more recently, especially with Rob. I wanna say they started the content more just before the playoffs, but could be wrong.

Love to see more coverage from the local media

The Post and Brandon London have been doing this quite a bit more recently, especially with Rob. I wanna say they started the content more just before the playoffs, but could be wrong.

Love to see more coverage from the local media

good to hear, i never even knew until i just happen to see it in my feed. good to see at least that in the offseason they still did this.

Fuck you guys. You probably have coexist and “eat the rich” bumper stickers.

I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with Roger quite a bit. Nicest, most authentic guy you’ll ever meet. He’s exactly what you see on the show. Just a lad from Liverpool who loves America and turned it into a brand. If you hate that, then you probably don’t get this country.

Just say you’re jealous he out kicked his coverage in life. That’s ok.
A good friend worked with Roger B. on a project and has said the same thing. He's the same nice, silly guy in person that he is on the broadcasts.

I also don't think any criticism comes from them being rich - they just don't like the schtick, which I can appreciate.

A good friend worked with Roger B. on a project and has said the same thing. He's the same nice, silly guy in person that he is on the broadcasts.

I also don't think any criticism comes from them being rich - they just don't like the schtick, which I can appreciate.
Not to drag this further off topic (and I've probably shared this story on here before, but my brother worked with Roger at the New Israel fund in Washington DC 20 plus years ago. Roger sent my brother to a conference in Atlanta that he was supposed to attend but either couldn't or didn't want to, my brother met my now sister in law at that conference .

good to hear, i never even knew until i just happen to see it in my feed. good to see at least that in the offseason they still did this.
One of the guys who sits with us up in 234 works for SNY. He’s been behind the big push to get more NYCFC coverage from NY Post Sports because he technically works with them.