Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
This is from NYCFC email ... Links to the announcement:

New York City Football Club Fans,

Later this morning at 11:30am, Mayor Eric Adams and Council Member Francisco Moya are making an important announcement related to NYCFC that has been years in the making. Tune in live on the New York City website, the Mayor’s Office YouTube channel or the Mayor’s Office Twitter to watch the press conference and event live!

NYCFC
and there it is, i jumped the gun. I guess mgarbowski mgarbowski is right, I do jump the gun sometimes LOL

It's stadium announcement day, bitches.
Chills. Actual chills!
Nervous Romany Malco GIF by ABC Network

it's actually nice to see MLS Reddit is very supportive and not being their usual asshole selves.
I was reading some comments that basically said that it makes sense that everyone's supportive, bc this is what they've all been wanting for us and the shitting has always been "Geez, get your own stadium already", and that does kinda check out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was reading some comments that basically said that it makes sense that everyone's supportive, bc this is what they've all been wanting for us and the shitting has always been "Geez, get your own stadium already", and that does kinda check out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

still gonna have to deal with them bitching for the next 4 years though lol.

Reactions: Kjbert