• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
While I'm here:

Bronx Boro President Ruben Diaz talked about the Kingsbridge Armory becoming the ice center thanks to funds from Cuomo as well as developing the rail yards in the south Bronx. He didn't mention soccer, a soccer stadium or NYCFC in any way.

So Queens Boro Pres mentions us and says straight up she wants us. Bronx Boro Pres doesn't mention us at all. If I was at a bar and these were 2 girls there, I know who I'd spend my money buying drinks for.

Unless, we're waiting for that smokin looking, long legged babe at the bar to look our way. The one named Manhattan of course.

While I'm here:

Bronx Boro President Ruben Diaz talked about the Kingsbridge Armory becoming the ice center thanks to funds from Cuomo as well as developing the rail yards in the south Bronx. He didn't mention soccer, a soccer stadium or NYCFC in any way.

Still don't understand why that's being turned into an ice center. It doesn't make sense from a land use perspective.

Dude, the Forums have both men and women posters. Surely there was a better analogy you could have used?!?

In his defense, I started the analogy. But it's not normally girls having to buy drinks for guys at bars. I mean, I wish...

Reactions: Kjbert
I like it too. Actually stumbled upon it by accident the other day thinking I'd be watching dogs. Who the hell knew when it said Newfoundland & Labrador on the guide it would be women curling...
Hey man, I highly recommend checking out the Russian and Swedish teams when the winter olympics come around next year.....

giphy.gif

I actually curled for 3 years when I was living in the DC area prior to moving here. Initially, this ice center was supposed to be completed later this year.

Hey man, I highly recommend checking out the Russian and Swedish teams when the winter olympics come around next year.....

giphy.gif

I actually curled for 3 years when I was living in the DC area prior to moving here. Initially, this ice center was supposed to be completed later this year.

I was curling too till my back told me to stop. We had it at the Long Beach Ice Arena, then I moved to Bellmore and it moved too! They now have it at the Newbridge arena over there. It makes for a fun saturday night, much better then bowling!

As someone who is really into curling, I've been waiting for that thing to get moving along.
Not that I'd say I was really into curling but I do like watching it during the Olympics. I could see going to see it live next time I'm in a part of the world where they do that sort of thing.

Reactions: adam
If the authorities wanted to Logan's Run our society, they could post Great Space Coast clips on various social media sites and take out whoever likes them -- guaranteed to get all the 40+ folks...

Here's another one that would get the job done:

Reactions: JayH
Can I just say I'm REALLY not surprised we are discussing Curling in the Stadium Thread
I was just offline for four days this week, and coming back made me realize that chances are at least one of us will be out of the country or whatever when it's finally announced, and they'll have read 400+ pages of this thread for naught.