Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
It's obviously the right thing to say as the RFEI wasn't a public submission to the government. That being said,

giphy.gif

I’m not sure how much higher they could aim unless it’s purely from a capacity standpoint. On the river is about as nice as one could hope for.
Neither, but he's talking about rising standards and stakes. I'm interpreting that as "we need to blow Atlanta outta the ... peach tree" with whatever we end up building.

Neither, but he's talking about rising standards and stakes. I'm interpreting that as "we need to blow Atlanta outta the ... peach tree" with whatever we end up building.
Theirs is an NFL stadium. Not sure what the league would want from NYCFC in order to compete with it. It’d be great to have a 45k seat stadium inside of the city, and maybe one day there will be enough tix demand to support it, but short of a monster like that with a retractable roof to allow winter matches, it’s just gonna be a logistical nightmare to try and shoot for the stars when a site hasn’t even been secured.

Theirs is an NFL stadium. Not sure what the league would want from NYCFC in order to compete with it. It’d be great to have a 45k seat stadium inside of the city, and maybe one day there will be enough tix demand to support it, but short of a monster like that with a retractable roof to allow winter matches, it’s just gonna be a logistical nightmare to try and shoot for the stars when a site hasn’t even been secured.
True, but it's turf.