Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
They played the Halloween movie there for an awkwardly long time, given that nothing else was happening.

My section of >60 seats had 12 fans.

There appeared to be about 20 non-infant kids in the stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert
This. Sometimes you are told things that don't come to fruition. Sometimes people lie to you. It happens.
Except you, who seems to think he has a 100% record on accurate insider information, but everyone else thinks your insider is bollocks.

Someone go through their archives of emails (sth or not) and see if they've used "build" as much as they have been throughout previous seasons, because they also included it in today's email and it's like, hmmm??

Or build up our hopes

I deleted the email today by accident. Did I miss anything?
46043900_381584289051391_2733994555056586752_n.jpg

Had a nightmare last night that NYCFC announced that they've listened to fan complaints and will construct temporary stands for each game surrounding the field and all 100 level fans will be moved to those stands on a permanent basis.

Tony Larsen said that we will get news by the time the 2019 season kicks off.
The only thing that I can see helping to expedite this would be if CFG finally agree to pay for those stupid parking garages OR if they try to get into bed with the new Amazon HQ getting built in LIC and try to work with them and the city to completely overhaul that area.