Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
WHo is in charge of the third rail twitter account and would said person have a legit source, or just some random dude?
I'm pretty sure that NYCFC has a lot of control over TR and any inside info those guys would put on their official twitter probably was at the instruction of someone at the club with knowledge.

Source: my observations of interactions, e.g., TR pushing certain things as being ideal for supporters concurrently with the club saying "this is how it's going to be."

WHo is in charge of the third rail twitter account and would said person have a legit source, or just some random dude?
Doxxing is against our Guidelines so unless you are THE GUY please don't answer this. The owner of the account is an active user on this Forum and he has been right on things before. While that's not good enough to be a verified reportable source, it's good enough for Supporter's.

I'm pretty sure that NYCFC has a lot of control over TR and any inside info those guys would put on their official twitter probably was at the instruction of someone at the club with knowledge.

Source: my observations of interactions, e.g., TR pushing certain things as being ideal for supporters concurrently with the club saying "this is how it's going to be."
I don't even think you need a source for that. Even the logo was designed by the FO.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I'm watching the Man U at MK Dons game. If you want an idea of what our stadium should look like, Google the MK Dons Stadium - Stadium MK. 30k people and it's beautiful.

I'm watching the Man U at MK Dons game. If you want an idea of what our stadium should look like, Google the MK Dons Stadium - Stadium MK. 30k people and it's beautiful.
something like that, minus the parking lot and plus a nice brick wall on the outside

Reactions: Kjbert

Size and general layout is good, but architecturally its pretty bland. I'd hope our stadium has a bit more character. I like some photos of Stadium MK I'm finding on Google, but they're almost all taken with some kind of fisheye or wide angle lens, the regular photos are all a bit flat feeling.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
thekop1.jpg
that would be perfect

Size and general layout is good, but architecturally its pretty bland. I'd hope our stadium has a bit more character. I like some photos of Stadium MK I'm finding on Google, but they're almost all taken with some kind of fisheye or wide angle lens, the regular photos are all a bit flat feeling.

EFC fan? Mr. Dennehy's?

They just added that second level. I understand it is lacking the amenities that we would all want from a luxury suite perspective, but it looks beautiful.

Like I said it looks nice in some photos but in others it seems to be lacking a certain something. It's very utilitarian, especially from the outside.
stadium-leed-april-2013-4x392-873774.jpg

Looks like an office complex. I feel like the NYCFC stadium should have a bit more pop to it.

That said I do like the general layout, closeness to the pitch, etc. And I couldn't care less about luxury suites since I'm not likely to ever sit in one (though I'm sure there will be plenty of amenities at the stadium when it does get built)

EFC fan? Mr. Dennehy's?

Never been to Mr. Dennehy's as I live up by Poughkeepsie, but I might make a trip down for one of the later start time matches this season.

I think you might see something that takes most of its architectural cues from Yankee Stadium. If I were betting, its iconic arches will be a feature.

I think it's the right move to give the new stadium an aesthetic that harkens the city's world class sporting history and lays claim to the same in a way that is both subtle and unmistakable.

I don't want something that looks like a damn trucking dock or a European idea of a spaceship. This is NYC. It's got to have the style and timelessness associated with the town and the Yankees.

On that note, if we don't have a pinstripe kit in the rotation as at least a 3rd kit, they are missing a damn fine opportunity to sell a shit-ton (that's roughly 4.58 shit-loads for you metric fuckers) of shirts and get some cheap marketing (not that we need cheap marketing, but why not?).

Yankee_Stadium_overhead_2010.jpg

Last edited:
On that note, if we don't have a pinstripe kit in the rotation as at least a 3rd kit, they are missing a damn fine opportunity to sell a shit-ton (that's roughly 4.58 shit-loads for you metric fuckers) of shirts and get some cheap marketing (not that we need cheap marketing, but why not?).

Big ups for the conversion of shit into metric units.

Been missing a couple days but I just want to say I hope the land news is a truly legit thing and not some bullshit rumor started to stir shit up. Especially since it's straight from the TR's twitter account.